• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Surprisingly" :icon_lol:

Not sure whether it's a good sign or not.

On the one hand, that's the kind of website you launch if you're looking for work and want something to promote yourself with. If he's looking for work that way, then it could be that the Wolves rumours were leaked by his agent (or someone else close to him) to try and spur an interested party (say, the Spanish national team) into snapping him up while they still can.

On the other, football's not like other industries - the number of candidates for any managerial job is always very small, really. I can't imagine clubs, at the level he's worked at, would ever approach a candidate on the basis of their *website*. So maybe it's just a refresh of what was there before that's just happened to launch right now, as he's about to get a new job.

Fuck me. What sort of article is that? So, even if you get a mega-rich owner (which you won't because you haven't told us you wishy washy bastards obeying standard corporate takeover rules) you are still cunts (because you didn't tell us wah wah wah wah)

Fucking rubbish publication isn't even fit for arse wiping

I very much doubt coaches with experience in the champions league and working with the Spanish U21s think that they should promote a website to stick on their CV.

"Hmm... Well we were thinking of keeping Snr Del Bosque on, but he's only got a shitty blog on WordPress so when can you start?"

Quite impressed by his website - not so much by what he's written as by the fact that a) he's got one and b) it's quite up to date in terms of design etc.

For me the failure of Wolves to actually issue a real statement that would stamp out the speculation suggests this might just be real! When it gets to the stage that the manager is saying " I don't know anything and no one on the board will tell me anything" surely the club would rubbish this rumour, if it has no substance?
If only decades of supporting Wolves hadn't taught me that the higher you build your hopes the further down they will subsequently crush them I'd be getting quite excited now.

It doesn't suggest it, it almost guarantees it. Might not get it over the line, but this is really out there.

Watching with bated breath but have to confess a little excited! Trying to curb it desperately!

Isn't it strange how we all want it to happen, but just can't quite believe it will happen. Too many false dawns maybe.

Wolves is full of slips twixt cup and lip. It has been the way since 1980. I have a good feeling about this though for some reason.

For me the failure of Wolves to actually issue a real statement that would stamp out the speculation suggests this might just be real! When it gets to the stage that the manager is saying " I don't know anything and no one on the board will tell me anything" surely the club would rubbish this rumour, if it has no substance?
If only decades of supporting Wolves hadn't taught me that the higher you build your hopes the further down they will subsequently crush them I'd be getting quite excited now.

For me also, the new Spanish manager has had 2 days to deny this, he hasn't.

Guillem said next week, so last few meetings this weekend and an announcement on Monday perhaps..

I'm actually really fucking excited about this.

Quite impressed by his website - not so much by what he's written as by the fact that a) he's got one and b) it's quite up to date in terms of design etc.
Not sure he wrote it himself ;)

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I'm a little annoyed (first world problems) that I'm going abroad tomorrow until Wednesday for my brother's wedding and potentially can't keep up with this news. It's steamrolled into something big and you can't help but wonder - no smoke without fire?

(shamefully lifted from http://www.wolvesblog.com/9086/no-smoke-without-fire - which only fuels this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back