• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not read that book. I have heard enough of Dave Jones' version of football matches to know that what he sees does not reflect reality. Plus he's never shown any acceptance whatsoever that he got anything wrong at Wolves, and I could give you pages of stuff that he messed up. His man management was appalling.

Just for once, I would like to think something might actually come off for us. Just for fucking once.

As a rumour this certainly seems to have legs and if true it could be really exciting. There is also talk of him buying shares in AC Milan as well giving us the possibility of loaning some of their players (until in the normal course of events we overtake them and they loan our reserves).

Reading that blog has got me a little excited. I need to rein it in a bit, it will only end in disappointment.

HarrowWolf
June 30, 2016 2:34 pm
Are they American billions or UK billions I wonder.

WTF?

No-one uses 'UK billions any more'. And even if they did, hes not worth 10 (US) trillion dollars FFS.

Well that would make him worth about 7600 times what Bill Gates is worth...

Seems believable

Not UK billions? No deal. #notrichenough

I think those requirements will shoot right out the window if he flashes his money around

Suppose after the voting thingy last week whatever money he does have its worth a few more £'s then this time last week.

I cant think of a single reason why a journalist in Madrid would put together a complete rumour about a Spanish manager/Chinese billionaire and a mid-table championship side in England.

Must be something in it, if not I cant imagine the forum meltdown that will happen

We get this guy we splash £9m on a marquee signing...

Why day he spend £15m he ay got no ambishun! Gerrimout! It's the ghost of Moxey past ay it!

I get it's all rumour, I get the majority on here (me included) want Jackett out, but is this bloke actually any good? Stale came after failing at Cologne, he failed at Porto last season. I'm not saying he's not decent, just that there is understandably excitement over a potential sale, but does that mean the manager that would come with it is up to the job?

Last edited:
Can see completely where your coming from, looking at it on face value we may have the Spanish equivalent of Southgate, suppose its the fact we may have an owner who might spend some money that's the excitement.

I get it's all rumour, I get the majority on here (me included) want Jackett out, but is this bloke actually any good? Stale came after failing at Cologne, he failed at Porto last season. I'm not saying he's not decent, just that there is understandably I excitement over a potential sale, but does that mean the manager that's old come with it is up toothed job?

Pochettino went to Southampton after failing at Espanyol.

Also note that Lope's failure at Porto was being in third place and going on a run of three winless games (1-1 vs. Rio Ave, 0-2 vs. SC Lisbon, 0-2 vs. Chelsea). Hardly a catastrophe, and it shouldn't go unsaid that Porto's form did not improve after he was fired, and they finished the season 3rd, 13 points behind Lisbon.

I drove past Jez's house at 7.25 this morning and he was waiting to pull out of his drive. Up and about early (he said clutching at straws)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back