• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided to treat this as a load of bollocks - on the basis that if it doesn't happen I won't be upset as didn't think it would.

If it does I have reason to be happy!

Wolves still 40/1 with Hills!! Steam in!! Sell the house, re-mortgage the wife. Or vice-versa...

I'm calling plagiarism on that one....

H1HVrpg.gif

Let's be honest, these rumours won't go away until the club put out a statement categorically denying everything that is being rumoured. Which they haven't done. But they have categorically denied things in the past, such as bids being accepted for players etc so why wouldn't they deny it.... Unless.....

Unless.......

You really are missing GoT aren't you?

It was a lucky guess TBH. If you'd posted a picture of Melisandre with her bangers out with some manner of tenuous connection to your theory I would have been certain.

Well she is known as the Red Woman. Red is a lucky colour in China, etc...

She tried it on with a Stark, who are known for keeping Dire Wolves...

Reminds me of one of the all time great book covers:

6173689.jpg

I don't own that book for the record.

But more importantly, could this actually be happening? I'd resigned myself to years of this limbo.

I'm beginning to think there is something in it. AS and Marca is a bit better than such and such seen in Asda.

Creating too much noise for too long to not have a shred of truth in it.

Should feel sorry for KJ if it's true but I don't. Robbing a living

Feel sorry for him but it is a ruthless business. I doubt he hasn't seen it coming if indeed he's in the dark.

My position's been unchanged with regard to him since November, thanks very much for stopping us from doing a Coventry/Sheffield United, it wasn't *that* easy a job, we could easily have gone the other way. Many managers would not have bombed out the likes of Johnson/Henry/Ward etc. Then we were very good to watch in 2014/15. But it's been time up for him for ages now, I don't enjoy watching his teams any more and he has had ages to fix it with no signs of improvement (other than we look more solid at the back when Ebanks-Landell isn't playing).

So I'm not going to stick him on the list of absolute twats that have managed us, but I don't really feel sorry for him. There were clubs above us in the table at various points last season who sacked the manager for unacceptable results. Had we not been up for sale then I doubt he'd have lasted this long, on footballing merit he really should have been sacked before now. I would feel sorry for him if we'd played the same in 2015/16 as 2014/15, with a similar points haul, and he'd still got sacked.

I don't have the dislike for KJ that many on here seem to, he's a good man. But I haven't once considered him in all this. New owner + new manager is all I really care about TBH. I've not given Jackett, Moxey, Thelwell, Morgan a second thought.

No way this works out for us, I'm expecting to find out that this is all true but talks broke down and the deal is off

Reminds me of one of the all time great book covers:

6173689.jpg

I don't own that book for the record.

Sorry to take this OT but have you ever read that book? I haven't but I really want every chapter to end with 'needless to say, I had the last laugh.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back