• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drove past Jez's house at 7.25 this morning and he was waiting to pull out of his drive. Up and about early (he said clutching at straws)

Seems a pretty normal commuter time.

I drove past Jez's house at 7.25 this morning and he was waiting to pull out of his drive. Up and about early (he said clutching at straws)

Right, if this deal falls through, we all blame Lupo for not letting Jez get out of his drive.

Guilty. I'm putting my neck on the line here!

I believe Guillem Balague so I've just put a £5 at 20/1 on us winning the league :icon_biggrin:

Being reported in The Times today, according to my old man.

I was wondering when the British press would collar on, however its not believable and thats the bottom line because Sky Sources say so...

Is that Sky sources other than regular Sky source Guillem Ballague?

Taking a watching and waiting brief personally.

i've been listening to tame impala - "let it happen" and channelling my psychic energy.

If it turns out to be Carson Yeung in a Face Off style face swap with the real Li than I for one called it.

Could be a bit of a challenge for Yeung in his current circumstances...

Look, I fail to see why people are determined to think the worst will come out of this. Just for once hope for the positive. I know they say hope kills you but we haven't had an even near fatal dose of hope for at least five bloody years.

Could be a bit of a challenge for Yeung in his current circumstances...

Look, I fail to see why people are determined to think the worst will come out of this. Just for once hope for the positive. I know they say hope kills you but we haven't had an even near fatal dose of hope for at least five bloody years.

Ha! yeah sorry. It just all feels so bloody unwolves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back