• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid I must join the 'no sympathy for Ken' team. Very well paid and will easily get another job: he must have known his position was vulnerable as soon as SM put the club up for sale. Unless he's completely stupid will already have irons in the fire. And, of course, Leeds will available any day now...

Not about sympathy is it really. I don't think you will find many that will say he should stay.

I also wouldn't take what he told the E&S about the takeover as the whole truth. For starters, if he did know he couldn't say anything anyway and I think he enjoys feeding them false lines. Took him about 6 months to figure them out.

I hope he is dealt with respectfully if it happens. And I am sure he will be. He can leave with head held high and with my thanks for two out of three seasons being really rather good.

Li, Li, Li, Li Li Li Li Li Li, we're talking fucking Li!

My God. We have been shopping in poundland and might be about to be given a black Amex card and entry to bloody Harrods.

Wow. Just bloody wow.

Bear in mind that not all rich owners spend fortunes on their football clubs. It can't be any worse than we are at the moment, but there's no guarantee of being man city. I'm sure Birmingham had high hopes, and villa likewise.

This guy is another level of rich though. I wouldn't mind being a tenner behind him!

I could accept being $1b behind him

I reckon you could struggle on with that...

For perspective, Roman Abramovic is $5 BILLION behind him.

My God. We have been shopping in poundland and might be about to be given a black Amex card and entry to bloody Harrods.

Wow. Just bloody wow.

I am with you on this I think. I have been crying out for a billionaire. Lets hope he also invests and I cant see whay he wouldnt. Chucking small beans by his standards and 40 million by ours would put us right back up there. Leicester Swansea, Southampton, Palace why not Wolves?

So, rebuild the rest of the Stadium, inc Billy Wright. Spend a fuck a load on transfers and give something to the fans (new car for every member maybe).

Winner, get him in

I'm looking forward to being called a glory hunter when I'm seen wearing my Wolves shirt in Northumberland!

Rebuild the South Bank so it is like the Sudkurve at Dortmund. Get the capacity up to 60,000 plus. Bring in players that get us on the European top table

And then buy us all a HOUSE each.

(and the E&S would still poke a stick at it saying the failure to sign Messi was a fucking disgrace and showed no ambition)

The Wednesday owner is very rich and ambitious but has been smart and prudent, also raised the prices and made them one of the most expensive. As a fan not from Wolvo and having never lived there, my singular dream has always been premiership, I am not one of these I would rather we were in the top of d1 rather than bottom of the prem types. I loved the season in L1 but other than the games I got to it genuinely always feels like it's hard to get news on the club, limited highlights, limited live games etc. When we were in the prem I used to watch all of our games, either genuinely later in the day on sky match first or less genuinely...

That is important to me, I've just retired from playing on a Saturday myself, but mainly because I'm due to become a dad in October. Being an arm chair fan is very important to me!

BREAKING NEWS.

Penk Wolf exposed as the ' Mr Big ' on MolMix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back