• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if he does buy us, it'll end up with him investing hardly any of his money and this Spanish dude will be completely out of his depth in the Championship. We'll then end up being relegated and everyone will feel as shit as we always do :)

Exactly.

Even if he does buy us, it'll end up with him investing hardly any of his money and this Spanish dude will be completely out of his depth in the Championship. We'll then end up being relegated and everyone will feel as $#@! as we always do :)

Fuck me doom goblin or what lol! For the first time in a long long while I have genuine optimism that if he takes over a five year plan for premiership success would be both financed and achievable. We have had a lot of false dawns and have often been the nearly men but just ask any chelsea or Man City fan what they prefer and to a man they will take the times they have had money over the times they havent. We could be on the verge of something really really big and fingers crossed we will be!

DJ ing at a corporate event tonight and just played Hi Ho silver lining just to keep me in the mood!

Announcement Wednesday apparently,according to the south bank molineux Facebook page

Announcement Wednesday apparently,according to the south bank molineux Facebook page

Im guessing that is taken from the Tweets about the new coach being in place by the middle of next week.

Im guessing that is taken from the Tweets about the new coach being in place by the middle of next week.

Yep. And IF something happens on Wednesday, they can look all smug and say "I told you so".

I am absolutely buzzing my tits off about this, probably the most excited I've been about Wolves since the 87/88 and 88/89 seasons.

Don't know,not a tweeter,he posted 'shizz (or similar) is about to get real' then 'out of darkness cometh light,in Chinese'

Last edited:
I knew that signed Dave Edwards shirt I won would come in handy, proves I was here when we were shit... ;)

ha! I've got a signed football that I won in a raffle from our prem time that has Edwards and De Vries on it! Loads of others but those two have included their squad numbers as part of the signature.

Finally glad to have De Vries signature!

I hope this rumour is true but I fear that nothing will come of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back