• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't want to become a feeder club for that whore Mendes.

Am I the only one, whilst excited at the prospect of being owned by a mega uber rich man, who is kind of thinking "classic foreign ownership balls up"? Install a coach from outside the country and fill the squad with players who have no idea about the Championship. This Division isn't really a chuck every penny at it one, you require a proper team to get out of it. Not individuals or names but a squad that plays together. #pissingonthatbonfire.

Don't think you are at all, Kenny. Yes, of course I'm excited at the prospect of us having real money to invest and a modern, forward-thinking manager. But the Championship is something else - and Sean Dyche got Burnely up with a team that cost about 400k

Don't think you are at all, Kenny. Yes, of course I'm excited at the prospect of us having real money to invest and a modern, forward-thinking manager. But the Championship is something else - and Sean Dyche got Burnely up with a team that cost about 400k

If this really happens, maybe the new manager would bring in some back room staff with experience in the championship.

If this really happens, maybe the new manager would bring in some back room staff with experience in the championship.

colin-lee.jpg

Manager by christmas.

can't help feeling excited at what COULD be happening - c'mon Wolves, don't let us down once more

I refused to believe this is true but the longer we go without hearing any form of denial from any party I am starting to think it might happen.

A cause for optimism for once it's fantastic!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

If anyone can be arsed to revisit this forum from last season, surely anything is better whether it goes tits up or not.

If anyone can be arsed to revisit this forum from last season, surely anything is better whether it goes tits up or not.

It's certainly a better rumour than a French reserve striker and a centre forward no one has heard of.

Am I the only one, whilst excited at the prospect of being owned by a mega uber rich man, who is kind of thinking "classic foreign ownership balls up"? Install a coach from outside the country and fill the squad with players who have no idea about the Championship. This Division isn't really a chuck every penny at it one, you require a proper team to get out of it. Not individuals or names but a squad that plays together. #pissingonthatbonfire.

No you are not at all. It is a balance. But it would be lovely to be in the position oioif buying who we want to fill the need without thought or worry or the usual fiscal health warning that accompanies wolves in transfer windows.

Yes. In a nutshell mate. In fact I would go back longer to see where possibilities were greater. Really really hope this comes off and if it does brilliant

As encouraging as GFFH's posts are, for the moment I'm not getting carried away. Even with a rich owner there's no guarantee of anything in this league.

As encouraging as GFFH's posts are, for the moment I'm not getting carried away. Even with a rich owner there's no guarantee of anything in this league.

No but it really really does help. See Watford Leicester Southampton Swansea Crystal Palace Sheff Wed . it is our turn and our time. If this comes off we will add a trophy within 5 years.

But conversely, we were guaranteed to be going nowhere (at best) while the ownership was in limbo. Any news - bar a crook taking over - is positive news.

But conversely, we were guaranteed to be going nowhere (at best) while the ownership was in limbo. Any news - bar a crook taking over - is positive news.
Don't get me wrong - if it's true it's unbelievable news.

I do agree that chucking dollar at it guarantees nothing (look at Derby). If we have any pretensions of challenging in this league, whatever the funding, we need a massive clear out anyway. Most of these players are not good enough for a top six squad, a few of them absolutely nowhere near.

Right I had a mate look at it -

Yes, they are talking about a new chinese owner and Lopetegui being your new manager, all with the stamp of Jorge Mendes as usual (what a cancer this guy is!). They also mention you're getting 2/3 Portuguese players, Pele who at one stage belonged to Porto but is now in mid-tier clubs, Helder Costa (from Monaco) and Ivan Cavaleiro (also from Monaco). They're saying the first 2 have agreed to a move but Cavaleiro not yet.
For your sake, I hope this isn't true, Lopetegui isn't a good coach... He had some success in the youth teams in Spain but also a complete flop in Porto

I do agree that chucking dollar at it guarantees nothing (look at Derby). If we have any pretensions of challenging in this league, whatever the funding, we need a massive clear out anyway. Most of these players are not good enough for a top six squad, a few of them absolutely nowhere near.

You mean Coady, Saville, Henry, Edwards, EEL, Doherty, Batth and Ikeme are mid table at best?

Say it isn't so.....

It isn't. Edwards is top 4 of the Prem....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back