• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will. As Captain of Robin Li's glorious spell as Wolves owner.

These are the only ones (outside of untried youth like Ennis/Ronan etc) who I think have a case for staying to play a role in a top end Championship squad:

Iorfa
Hause
One of Batth/Williamson
Price
Graham
Zyro (broken anyway)
Wallace
Dicko

The rest can go.

He hardly flopped at Porto. They were leading the Portuguese league a fortnight before he left. ON the day he left they were 4 points off top. They finished the season something like 15 points back.

If we are turning our noses up at managers with Champions League experience we need our fucking bumps felt.

If we are turning our noses up at managers with Champions League experience we need our fucking bumps felt.

Solbakken?!

It's nice to have some exciting rumours around Molineux, though we all know it will end with signing Chris Wood on loan and Morgan not being able to sell us!

souness-moustache.jpg

Our back up plan? ;)

Lopetegui isn't the main story anyway. While I wouldn't wish for us to flip through managers at the rate that Watford do, it's the reported investment and wealth that's the important thing. You can always change your manager if he turns out to be a dud. Until we get a takeover then we can't change the fact that we have very little to invest into a poorish squad with us having the constant risk of our better players being picked off.

These are the only ones (outside of untried youth like Ennis/Ronan etc) who I think have a case for staying to play a role in a top end Championship squad:

Iorfa
Hause
One of Batth/Williamson
Price
Graham
Zyro (broken anyway)
Wallace
Dicko

The rest can go.
I'd potentially add Evans to that list. Big season for him coming up

Precisely my thoughts really. If this happens (and I believe it will now) we are about to witness a phenomenal step-change in our financial ambitions.

Get promoted ASAP and then go fucking mental in the transfer market. I quite fancy having a 2017 home shirt with Fabregas on the back...

Tim Spiers gone very quiet, been promised an exclusive maybe.

Doesn't work non match day weekends.

Will be back tomorrow with a load of "exclusives"*

*Things he read over the weekend

I quite like the thought of having a beer and crispy noodles special curry at half time..

Quite looking forward to home and away pre-season friendlies next season with AC Milan...

Szechuan on the menu would be welcome on matchdays. I love chilli squid but I think that might be a step too far...

There's a few too many chicken chow meins being counted here, methinks.

If it goes through it may even tempt my mate to go to Rotherham with me on opening weekend.

But yeah, the uber-millions we'll have to spend as well... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back