• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
You better be right, yam gonna break a few hearts around here if not lulz...

So have I missed something? From the comments on the last two pages it's as though there's some serious news that I can't find...

So have I missed something? From the comments on the last two pages it's as though there's some serious news that I can't find...

Nah, we are all just getting carried away with the excitement of it all

It is going to fucking happen Darlo. Get the bunting out to welcome this dude.

I'm just trying to not get ahead of things...this is Wolves!
I'm out for birthday drinks tonight with some mates and my brother is coming through too, he supports Chelsea and has done since the early 70's. We've spoken about the difference between "poor Chelsea" and "rich Chelsea" and he wouldn't change a thing with the players he's seen and the cups won...To be able to tell him that Wolves may have an owner who is FIVE BILLION POUNDS richer than Abramovich is just surreal

Oh yes. Can't wait for this to happen now, it's going to be a right fucking ride.

As Confucius says 'may you live in interesting times'

If this actually comes off then we will!!!!!

I'm looking forward to being called a glory hunter when I'm seen wearing my Wolves shirt in Northumberland!

I knew that signed Dave Edwards shirt I won would come in handy, proves I was here when we were shit... ;)

Still not buying it. Going to keep reiterating it. Sports doesn't like me.

Even if he does buy us, it'll end up with him investing hardly any of his money and this Spanish dude will be completely out of his depth in the Championship. We'll then end up being relegated and everyone will feel as shit as we always do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back