• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep posting links that are in Spanish, THM. I can't read Spanish and when I visit I just speak slowly and VERY LOUDLY so they understand :icon_wink: :devilsmile:

Maybe academy coach? Can't see him replacing Jackett.

Seeing as how he was being touted as the replacement Spanish national team boss, coming here as academy manager is highly unlikely

Would doubt the rumours re this or a Chinese takeover, but won't be dissapointed if they are true

Seeing as how he was being touted as the replacement Spanish national team boss, coming here as academy manager is highly unlikely

Would doubt the rumours re this or a Chinese takeover, but won't be dissapointed if they are true

The best coaches usually don't manage the national team in Spain. I agree though it's highly unlikely he would come to our academy, although he has experience with the Spanish under 21's I think.

If Julen Lopetegui is our manager, it's logical we have a new owner. Steve Morgan wouldn't take on another continental manager, surely? This doesn't make sense unless Morgan has gone! It will all be bullshitt, surely?

We just have to wait and see I think. I have a large pinch of salt ready but live in quiet hope.

Isn't this bloke supposed to be buying Milan? Maybe he likes the idea of Ikeme, Batth & Doherty keeping it tight at the back for Milan and is buying us both for some cheap inter-club deals.

That just fans the flames!

Far from it Parkin, to me there is no real denial there. If it was complete bullshit Moxey would say so but he hasn't

That just fans the flames!

Deliberately, maybe. Far better to have fans thinking something, anything, is going on behind the scenes, than just continue to issue flat denials which get people frustrated.
At least this way we can continue to dream of a Chinese/Spanish takeover at Molineux, which is more fun than moaning about Brexit and the international team.

That statement can lead to the inference something is going on.

If something is going on then you can't really issue a complete denial. So you issue something wishy-washy.

Fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back