• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the rumour just before the season finished.

Wherever they're coming from these Laslett rumours aren't going away. Fed nicely by the fact that he resigned his position as Chairman of Margate at the end of the season and Jez's unexpected tribute to Laslett to open the End of Season dinner

What is this Bob Laslett actually worth? He put £2.5m? into Margate? If that's the limit of his spending budget it really isn't worth his effort buying us.

Wherever they're coming from these Laslett rumours aren't going away. Fed nicely by the fact that he resigned his position as Chairman of Margate at the end of the season and Jez's unexpected tribute to Laslett to open the End of Season dinner

Sounds like it's a pretty much done deal. Now time to look forward to Incey on the board...

What is this Bob Laslett actually worth? He put £2.5m? into Margate? If that's the limit of his spending budget it really isn't worth his effort buying us.

He's heading an Asian consortium, so it depends how much money the Asian guys have.

The type of players we are being linked with- Smith, Reach (on loan) etc aren't consistent with a deal being done, or at least not with a consortium with deep pockets....assuming of course there is anything in them

Bad news about that is Moxey will 100% be staying on.

What like, Moxey sauces potential investors then installs Bob Laslett as his puppet/partner.

No, just that Laslett has been on the board for years. He's probably a fully paid up member of the Jez Moxey fan club.

Laslett sponsors the Academy teams doesn't he?

No, just that Laslett has been on the board for years. He's probably a fully paid up member of the Jez Moxey fan club.

But also resigned as he didn't agree with the way the club was run.

Laslett sponsors the Academy teams doesn't he?

Also is a shareholder and sits on the board of Silverbug.

I really don't think anyone who took over would be stupid enough to keep Jez on any longer.

But also resigned as he didn't agree with the way the club was run.

Also is a shareholder and sits on the board of Silverbug.

I really don't think anyone who took over would be stupid enough to keep Jez on any longer.

Ah thanks, didn't know that. More hopeful now. When exactly did he resign?

He's involved with Chaucer in some capacity as well isn't he?

I thought Laslett left as there was nothing left for him to do? As Morgan was quite hands on early doors.

Threlfall is the one who reckons he left because he disagreed with stuff but he's a gobshite.

Ah thanks, didn't know that. More hopeful now. When exactly did he resign?

He's involved with Chaucer in some capacity as well isn't he?

Resigned at the start of 2012. I think he fully owns Chaucer.

I thought Laslett left as there was nothing left for him to do? As Morgan was quite hands on early doors.

Threlfall is the one who reckons he left because he disagreed with stuff but he's a gobshite.

Business commitments was the reason given.

The deal between Sir Jack/Morgan was actually agreed on the February of the year. It wasn't however concluded and announced until June. Something similar could be happening now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back