• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
but if I start a season not caring and just turning up cos 'grandad did' I won't be there

Mine wasn't & nor was my Dad - I have a very short physical association with Wolverhampton, but one that ocurred during my formative years which has given me a lifetime of support (and some pain) for this team - I really don't fit into his view of the club at all

I just can't believe the lack of ambition. Also the idea that we become a sort of representative of Wolverhampton, thus presumably excluding myself and fans from Shropshire or further afield.
He doesn't get it at all. His 'vision' for the club would end up with most of the future generations of locals supporting a Sky 6 club or (if they live around my area) a fan of other local clubs.
When next season rolls round fans of exactly 92 club's will be hoping for success, however that is defined for them (possibly 91 if we accept mid to lower table Championship but a nice chat about fans we knew as our aim).

Not a chance.

We can be cautious of his coaching skills but until the club changes higher up he is as good a fit as we'll find.

Many say on here 'please don't make me despise you' and that says a lot about the support (positively)

Long term (and I mean 3 months plus) I'm with you ... reluctantly.

We don't need a fit for three months (or more accurately, ten and a half weeks). You could probably muster up a run of 0.5PPG for the rest of the season and be alright, relegation is not an issue owing to the irredeemable shiteness of the bottom three. We might have to suffer the indignity of being caught by Bristol City or McDons but in the grand scheme of things I can live with that.

Kenny Jackett is not the answer to anything at the moment, he isn't doing anything right other than remaining reasonably dignified in interviews, which is neither here nor there.

I don't despise him and won't because I have the faculty to remember stuff from longer than four months ago. He did a good job for a while, he is no longer doing anywhere near an acceptable job, there is no reason for him to remain.

We don't need a fit for three months (or more accurately, ten and a half weeks). You could probably muster up a run of 0.5PPG for the rest of the season and be alright, relegation is not an issue owing to the irredeemable $#@!eness of the bottom three. We might have to suffer the indignity of being caught by Bristol City or McDons but in the grand scheme of things I can live with that.

Kenny Jackett is not the answer to anything at the moment, he isn't doing anything right other than remaining reasonably dignified in interviews, which is neither here nor there.

I don't despise him and won't because I have the faculty to remember stuff from longer than four months ago. He did a good job for a while, he is no longer doing anywhere near an acceptable job, there is no reason for him to remain.

I feel the club will be transferred soon after we are mathematically safe.

Kenny was fine when everything was going well and we had the magic 3 up front to paper over the cracks (except when we bumped into the very best teams). Seems to be struggling now he has some difficulties to deal with this season, which is when he needs to earn his money. He seems confused and lost to me. He's not helped at all by those above him though.

I believe Kenny's head has gone. He could well feel let down and isn't happy with the recruitment team. He would have known before the sale of the club a long time before we did. It would be easy to presume, that the sale of Stearman and the unrest with certain players during the summer was an indicator that something was up, that we didn't know about.

Kenny did well for us and I have respect for the man. However I think that it would be best for us and him, if he left.

Moxey won't leave before the sale of the club. He is the perfect man to penny pinch and use spin. However, Moxey has no vision for Wolves. He has always treated our loyal support with contempt and uses our loyalty against us!

Jez moved pretty quickly to pull the plug on that blog it seems.

Not enough Bandwith I suspect... Pay more money Blogger if you want to throw JFK shit out there..

Jez is DDOSing him :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

If Bolton can attract interest then given the infrastructure in place at the Wolves there is a massive opportunity. In terms of providing a base I feel the current regime have been superb. Just a shame it means zilch if eleven men on a rectangle of grass cannot perform. They can't really advance discussions until they know what league we'll be playing in.

Some bloke in the pub reckons he knows the guy looking to buy wolves.

Apparently owns the Wulfruna building, couple of banks across the West Midlands, a string of
Care homes, hotels and apartments in jersey and sponsors AFC Wulfrunians.

He said he couldn't disclose his name. Probably a load of bullshit, but just for the sake of it anyone know way this blokes name could be

Some bloke in the pub reckons he knows the guy looking to buy wolves.

Apparently owns the Wulfruna building, couple of banks across the West Midlands, a string of
Care homes, hotels and apartments in jersey and sponsors AFC Wulfrunians.

He said he couldn't disclose his name. Probably a load of bullshit, but just for the sake of it anyone know way this blokes name could be

Wulfrunians are sponsored by Mezzazine Systems Ltd - http://www.mezzstore.com/about-us/. MD is called Mathew Oliver but no idea if he is the bossman owner

I know someone who works at Mezzazine so I'll see if they know owt.

I doubt there would be serious financial backing in the deal by the sounds of that, he's probably just made enquiries.

From his collection of businesses and assets as described, I would query if he could raise the asking price let alone sustain any investment

He said the bloke is rich (obviously he's rich, I don't know how rich). I imagine it's someone bigger than that mezzanine company, maybe he just owns them but has no part in the running.

He said he owns the wulfrun building (what even is this) and the Lloyds bank in town amongst other things. Probably just deals in real estate.

He's probably just one of the 40 apparent interested parties, but thought I'd just put it out there to see if a) anyone had heard anything else or b) may know who he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back