• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
I really want this to be true because of his name. The whole 'Dingles' thing is just a bit embarrassing TBH (I genuinely don't understand why so many fans of other sides find it so amusing - it really doesn't work!!), so it would be lolz central if one of the richest men in China happened to take over the club and give us loadsa money.

Just remind them we called them Bennies 30 years before Dingles were in Emmerdale.
Typical Albion 30 + years behind the Wolves

Am I the only person to not understand the dingles reference? don't know what a dingle is apart from a little wooded hollow.

Ah, I see, so Wolves fans are similar to scumbags from the Yorkshire countryside?........you'd think if opponents are gunna come up with a comedy name for us, they'd put a bit of thought in to it

Ah, I see, so Wolves fans are similar to scumbags from the Yorkshire countryside?........you'd think if opponents are gunna come up with a comedy name for us, they'd put a bit of thought in to it

It was originally the term Blackburn fans called Burnley fans. With the Lancashire/Yorkshire divide, that makes far more sense. Albion fans stole it and used it to describe us - but the difference in geography means it doesn't really make sense, as well as being unoriginal.

It was originally the term Blackburn fans called Burnley fans. With the Lancashire/Yorkshire divide, that makes far more sense. Albion fans stole it and used it to describe us - but the difference in geography means it doesn't really make sense, as well as being unoriginal.

Burnley's in Lancashire.

Shocking lack of geography knowledge from a man who's spent a lot of time in that neck of the woods. ;)

It's the most irrelevant insult that any Albion fan can throw at us considering it has no relevance or correlation to us as a club. Next time an Albion fan calls you it just ask why they do and they end up looking pretty stupid themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Just remind them we called them Bennies 30 years before Dingles were in Emmerdale.
Typical Albion 30 + years behind the Wolves
1e64987c36bb93d363cabf0b432f9577.jpg

I just love this whole Dingles/Ding Lei stuff, but i like the idea of his 7 billion much much more.

Any way i would rather be called a Dingle than an "Albion supporter" eeeeuuugh!

If this sale goes through,how pissed off are the Albion and villa fans going to be,bearing in mind how long their clubs have been up for sale,ding lei obviously knows quality when he's sees it

I just love this whole Dingles/Ding Lei stuff, but i like the idea of his 7 billion much much more.

Any way i would rather be called a Dingle than an "Albion supporter" eeeeuuugh!

Carsten Yeung had a fair wedge and look what happened there. Hope the CEO of the millennium does his homework correctly.

Dingles were popular when we were swandiving down the leagues in the late80s. Don't know why they started calinng us that other than the dingles were emmerdales poor relations! That's the best I can do. I love the idea of being run and owned by a billionaire dinglei

In a weird kind of way I hope we do get taken over by some foreign billionaire who is bat shit mental who tries to sign Messi and Ronaldo in week one and claims we will win the Premier league within three years in week two. We've tried the sensible, young and hungry method and tried to play nicely and where has that gotten all of us? Bored rigid pretty much.

In a weird kind of way I hope we do get taken over by some foreign billionaire who is bat shit mental who tries to sign Messi and Ronaldo in week one and claims we will win the Premier league within three years in week two. We've tried the sensible, young and hungry method and tried to play nicely and where has that gotten all of us? Bored rigid pretty much.

May we live in interesting times?!

Personally I think the past 7 years or so have been pretty exciting, it's just that this year is a let down. I'd rather an owner who had a history of watching and being involved in football, but they are pretty rare!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back