• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
For owners that know jack all, pop over to Blackburn.

I'd be far more concerned that irrespective of net wealth, whoever takes us over knows absolutely bob all about football, à la Tony Fernandes. That seems a far more real threat to me.

Doesn't need to know about football, just be a figurehead & take the plaudits when success comes, but does need to have the ability to pick the right people to run the club on an on going basis successfully.

(the flaw in my argument may be that he needs to know enough to pick the right people to do that)

Did Sheikh Mansour know much about football before Man City?, genuine question.

He knew enough to get shot of that moron Garry Cook in shortish order.

Ha, could be a similar scenario with Dingle and Moxley.

Did Sheikh Mansour know much about football before Man City?, genuine question.
IIRC wasn't he (and still is) the Chairman of Al Jazira before his investment company aquired Citeh?

Yes there is an element of Fernandes or similar fear that creeps in to any change of owner. However there is nothing negative on this guy that is giving me major concerns. He ticks the mega rich box and IF that transfers into cash for the club ( and why wouldnt it) it has to be good news. It will also mean the end for Moxey who by and large has done what he should have as a CEO even if not to everyones liking. He has been here however too long and I believe is stale. New ideas at the top, in the manager and in the squad would be good for 2016

If this is genuine and the man wants to own The Wolves, then I welcome it. I am appalled by some of the xenophobic 'Chinky' comments that I have read, over the last few days. If a man from China can facilitate our promotion and maintain our position in the top flight, challenging for European football, then that's got to be good. Fingers crossed.

I actually do hope a new owner changes our colours - to actual old gold and black, not the orange we've got now.

If this is genuine and the man wants to own The Wolves, then I welcome it. I am appalled by some of the xenophobic 'Chinky' comments that I have read, over the last few days. If a man from China can facilitate our promotion and maintain our position in the top flight, challenging for European football, then that's got to be good. Fingers crossed.

He may even put Chow Mein on the menu at half time instead of pizza. I would welcome that.

I don't know about the chow mein, but the hot dogs might end up being literally what the name says they are! Personally, I'd like to see char siu foo yung on the menu, along with a new manager.

Nothing like a bit of casual racism to brighten a Tuesday morning.

I hope that you are on about the football and not the racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back