• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim II will be laughing in your faces when the Dingster takes over...

Poor rich William Ding being used as a wind up tool. What kind of bastards make up stuff for the media to buy!!....

Bender at The Hawthorns...

Torquay being taken over by dream Colin Lee Garth Crooks and Uriah Rennie consortium...

Part of that was correct. Bastard denied it as well

I think the express and star is getting bored and writing stories about random Billionaires based on mutterings from forums. The only question is whether those who think they are in the know can survive the supposition and such like to keep their reputations clean for the wallowers. Plenty of ground to cover ... ghost press conferences and such like. Pffft ... I'm cynical

Strange as his name sounds, apparently he's visited the training ground last week.

So is he real or not? I appreciate that Morgan isn't to everyone's liking, however those moaning about his 'penny pincher' and building for the future plan ways on other sites don't seem to realise that it is those very principles that make our club an attractive prospect. No debt, good ground that has a expandable plan already in place or the room to actually do so, and excellent facilities, from what I have picked up the Wednesday owners have had a few issues with training ground relocation, like pretty much all of there owners from the last 20 or so years who have desired that. One of Wednesday's academy sides shares a pitch with my Saturday club for example. We are tier 14! Think about that for a side trying to get into the prem.

So is he real or not? I appreciate that Morgan isn't to everyone's liking, however those moaning about his 'penny pincher' and building for the future plan ways on other sites don't seem to realise that it is those very principles that make our club an attractive prospect. No debt, good ground that has a expandable plan already in place or the room to actually do so, and excellent facilities, from what I have picked up the Wednesday owners have had a few issues with training ground relocation, like pretty much all of there owners from the last 20 or so years who have desired that. One of Wednesday's academy sides shares a pitch with my Saturday club for example. We are tier 14! Think about that for a side trying to get into the prem.

Which makes you wonder why having laid the foundation Morgan decides not to invest in a team that was just off promotion last year. Ruin the ship for a haapeth of tar. Don't understand the business logic

True, I think he thought he was going to spend a lot of youth football and then that would be it. Pre season when we signed Coddy for the fee we did, and with what I thought of him as a player (granted he hasn't worked out so far) however I thought that was the first step on upgrading the side that narrowly missed out.

Ding Lei was in the Directors Box yesterday.
Seen plenty of photos of Suzi Perry at the game yesterday. But not one of a prospective owner sat in the same stand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back