• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not doubting you mate, if he was actually at the Melbourne game though then it's a very tight turnaround.

But then I don't know Kev was there. Maybe he missed the game.

He would presumably have to have missed it. You can get the late afternoon early evening flight out of Brum and go via Dubai and Singapore and it is about 23 hours to Melbourne. If he was with us on Friday then he missed the Victory game.

We've been here before with seeing people at the training ground with Penk! ;)

So, who looks a bit like Kevin Muscat then?...

The geezer who used to be in The Bill.

213952.jpg

Just looked up Muscat - would never have recognised him, I remember him with a load of curly hair!

I would like to add a new sensible wealthy Wolves owner to my Xmas list. I have been good Santa so please deliver.

Ketsbaia.

Good call. Dead ringer.

Currently the head coach at APOEL Nicosia. Would be a bit strange to be giving a potential new manager a tour of Compton while the current incumbent was taking training though?

Good call. Dead ringer.

Currently the head coach at APOEL Nicosia. Would be a bit strange to be giving a potential new manager a tour of Compton while the current incumbent was taking training though?

Possible KJ has been told that he's only in the job until a new man is found?

That'd be up to the new man though, surely?

E&S linking Chinese Billionaire Ding Lei as an interested buyer. Only worth £7bn though. Not sure his pockets are deep enough.

It's a wind up and they've fallen for it. Knock the "i" off the end of that name.

Poor rich William Ding being used as a wind up tool. What kind of bastards make up stuff for the media to buy!!....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back