• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a very easy soundbite.

Leicester City owners, when the club got promoted promised to spend "£180m". They didn't - they have had a significant spend, but nothing like that. And look at their success level this season (early days but the signs are brilliantly encouraging).

Reading have had ups and downs with rich owners don't forget. I would love to see how they propose to spend "hundreds of millions". I can't imagine Messi pitching up in Theale any time soon.

When Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha bought Leicester City, I said that his aim was to make Leicester a top six side. Most people thought I had taken leave of my senses, but believe me his investment thus far is loose change compared to what he will put into the club if they achieve European football.

He is wisely biding his time on the investment. Do it when it pushes on to the next level I guess.

That is a very easy soundbite.

Leicester City owners, when the club got promoted promised to spend "£180m". They didn't - they have had a significant spend, but nothing like that. And look at their success level this season (early days but the signs are brilliantly encouraging).

Reading have had ups and downs with rich owners don't forget. I would love to see how they propose to spend "hundreds of millions". I can't imagine Messi pitching up in Theale any time soon.

Tbf I think they said they'll spend £180m over like 5 years which all of is laughed at and said they'll had to spend that evey year.

Is Cyber not saying buy a club for £40m spend £80m on getting the club promoted and then your investment is now worth £140m?

1 Yes I am and the investment is more. You get the club plus 140million from TV so in fact if the club is solvent and well run the risks are reduced

If he is that is massively simplistic

I agree it is. But given all the detail the fact is that this is quite achievable with Wolves with a reduced risk given the rewards awaiting in the promised land

I agree it is. But given all the detail the fact is that this is quite achievable with Wolves with a reduced risk given the rewards awaiting in the promised land[/QUOTE]

It might be the cider but I reckon these brothers will buy us, sack KJ, give our new manager (maybe Pearson) £20m to spend in January, we'll get some great players, win the league, and end up in Europe in 3 years.

I agree it is. But given all the detail the fact is that this is quite achievable with Wolves with a reduced risk given the rewards awaiting in the promised land

It might be the cider but I reckon these brothers will buy us, sack KJ, give our new manager (maybe Pearson) £20m to spend in January, we'll get some great players, win the league, and end up in Europe in 3 years.[/QUOTE]

That would put me in football dream land mate! I would love it to happen

Kevin Muscat fronting a bid?

Just checked MolMix and the ITK ones are all saying it as well.

The chairman of Melbourne Victory is a guy called Anthony Di Pietro... I can find next to nothing on him outside of the club website and Wikipedia doesn't show his net worth. I've read one proper sketchy website saying he's only worth 750k though so fuck knows. They have a guy called Harry Stamoulis on the board who is worth 480m and is trying to sell his stake in them..

http://www.afr.com/lifestyle/sale-will-put-melbourne-victory-in-the-20m-league-20140817-j8hi2

give the muskrat a go !! he can bring deputy dawg as his assistant.

He was at the training on Friday. Replacement for Jacket was more the thoughts though.

You sure on this one? As Melbourne had a game on Sat morning our time. Also why would a potential Ken replacement be allowed to stalk the training ground.

You sure on this one? As Melbourne had a game on Sat morning our time. Also why would a potential Ken replacement be allowed to stalk the training ground.

He was definitely there. The rest was guess work, which if rumours above are correct then the guess was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back