• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed your sig :icon_lol:

The new version of "Come on Wolves" that it gave me yesterday, I retranslated it back from Chinese to English and it was worse than the last one! Can't remember the wording though :icon_lol:

The new version of "Come on Wolves" that it gave me yesterday, I retranslated it back from Chinese to English and it was worse than the last one! Can't remember the wording though :icon_lol:

This works 来吧狼 :)

This whole "saga" (with thanks to the B&S) has been brilliant for us fans to dream and also for us to watch other forums and twitter go into meltdown over any slight "source" they hear about.

Has it bollocks. There's a reason I choose not to go onto numerous other forums. Time for a start is a factor. Content is another issue. And also advertising. Therefore constant posts telling what is on other forums is largely irrelevant, and sometimes frustrating, as I'm not at all engaged with that. In addition, comments generally contain value judgments. I'd rather links, allowing me to form my own opinions.

Your view of this watching other forums etc going into meltdown is also nonsensical. For a start as soon as anyone on here mentions "x said on twitter" there's a flurry of activity here too, but worst of all it smacks of a sense of misguided superiority and looking down on others. What makes you think you're so much better than them?

Has it bollocks. There's a reason I choose not to go onto numerous other forums. Time for a start is a factor. Content is another issue. And also advertising. Therefore constant posts telling what is on other forums is largely irrelevant, and sometimes frustrating, as I'm not at all engaged with that. In addition, comments generally contain value judgments. I'd rather links, allowing me to form my own opinions.

Your view of this watching other forums etc going into meltdown is also nonsensical. For a start as soon as anyone on here mentions "x said on twitter" there's a flurry of activity here too, but worst of all it smacks of a sense of misguided superiority and looking down on others. What makes you think you're so much better than them?

:icon_lol::icon_lol: I never said I was better than anyone else but you have made me laugh

Just be bloody fucking patient for fucking fucks sake. Stop ticking days off, it will happen. Timescales are impossible to call and every time you moan that a day has passed you sound like a baby screaming in the pram while dummies fly all over the fucking shop.

Squad is going to have a jolly good time at Ireland

Just be bloody fucking patient for fucking fucks sake. Stop ticking days off, it will happen. Timescales are impossible to call and every time you moan that a day has passed you sound like a baby screaming in the pram while dummies fly all over the fucking shop.

Gah can't I sign off for the weekend... I know patience is a virtue and aren't moaning about anything at all.

@dreyerchina on Twitter currently denying any deal between a Chinese company and us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back