• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dreyerchina on Twitter is currently saying there's no deal between us and any Chinese

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gah can't I sign off for the weekend... I know patience is a virtue and aren't moaning about anything at all.

He's saying you CAN sign off for the weekend. The takeover is happening. No-one except those involved in negotiating it knows when it will happen so log off and go enjoy your weekend. It will happen when it happens

He's saying you CAN sign off for the weekend. The takeover is happening. No-one except those involved in negotiating it knows when it will happen so log off and go enjoy your weekend. It will happen when it happens

I'm working :( 2 day trip to Bournemouth with the blooming twirly's.:argh:

Im pretty certain the takeover is gonna happen having collected all info out there..cant wait though, sooner the better, come on you wolves, we are premier league!!!

Robin Li spotted at Crewe!

f6e5dd69ee5177756dadbcaf019cbe94.jpg

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star · 45m

Am told red tape has slowed takeover down. Suspect there's more to it than that. Complicated deal. Dragging on longer than everyone hoped.

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star · 45m

Am told red tape has slowed takeover down. Suspect there's more to it than that. Complicated deal. Dragging on longer than everyone hoped.

Guesswork at its best. Any of us could have written that. And if it's red tape why add the suspect there's more to it?

A private individual buying a non public company?

Surprised that red tape is an issue

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

He is talking fucking bollocks basically. Tim Spiers has no fucking idea what is going on whatsoever, just like the rest of us.

As Vis says - private individual, private company. There is simply NO red tape.

I'd imagine Tim has zero idea about how a takeover works, red tape to him is probably a catch all for the whole process.

He is talking $#@!ing bollocks basically. Tim Spiers has no $#@!ing idea what is going on whatsoever, just like the rest of us.

I suppose he could be referring to the 'fit & proper person' test but I doubt he knows anything.

He is talking fucking bollocks basically. Tim Spiers has no fucking idea what is going on whatsoever, just like the rest of us.

Would it be more complicated if it was a consortium?

But if he has got a genuine source like a real journalist, this is very concerning! If this deal collapses because of "Red tape" we're in deep shit!

Whatever happens it's hardly ideal preparation if the takeover does fall through it'll just mean we have the same bang average bunch as we did at the end of last season.
If does fall through the meltdown is going to be pretty epic.

There are more important things in the world than this Wolves takeover. While I'd be very disappointed if it did fall through I still think we have a mid table squad at our disposal so I don't think it would mean inevitable disaster

No doubt that KJ is dealing with things on the assumption that the takeover won't go ahead and he'll remain in charge and probably hasn't resigned due to wanting his twelve month pay out if he's pushed.

The squad as it stands is very unbalanced:
2 Championship experienced keepers. 4 fit defenders, a shed load of central midfielders, 2 right midfielders, one forward who isn't particularly prolific and a bunch of kids. I think you are looking at bottom 6 with that lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back