• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
That rumour was knocking about before ours started,

They havent a clue if its total guess work about who it is. I think the Chinese must keep news very tight. Our news came out because we had a third strand in Spain.

I got this link off another forum. It's about a week old now and nobody translated it, I will translate the parr that talks about Wolves.

Julen estuvo la semana pasada en Inglaterra negociando su fichaje por el Wolverhampton, club de la segunda división inglesa que le ha ofrecido un proyecto a largo plazo. Sin embargo, el de Asteasu está a la espera de que el empresario chino Robin Li, el mismo que está detrás de la compra del Milan, reciba los pertinentes permisos para cerrar la operación y poder concretar así su llegada. Los Wolves, un histórico del fútbol inglés, quieren regresar a la Premier en dos años, todo un reto para Lopetegui. al que le ofrecen plenos poderes, además de un jugoso contrato.

Julen was in Wolverhampton last week, negotiating his signing for Wolverhampton, a club from the second division (1st), that has offered him a long term project. Nevertheless the man frolm Asteau ( place of birth), is waiting for the Chinese businessman Robin Li, the same man who is behind the buying of Milan, to recieve the all clear from the documentation sent to the football league, so he can buy the club and make Lopetegui's arrival become a reality.

Wolves are a historical English footbal club, that want to return to the Premier League in 2 years
All this is a challenge for Lopetegui, who they have offered complete control, plus a very lucrative contract.

http://blogs.elconfidencial.com/dep...-lopetegui-seleccion-espanola-villar_1228871/

Last edited:
Google Translation

"Julen was in England last week negotiating his move to Wolverhampton , club of the English second division has offered a long - term project. However, Asteasu is expecting that the Chinese entrepreneur Robin Li , the same that is behind the purchase of Milan, received the necessary permits to close the operation and power and realize their arrival. The Wolves, a historic English football, want to return to the Premier in two years, a challenge for Lopetegui. which they offer full powers, plus a juicy contract "

Which of course I will put 2 and 2 together and get whateverthefucknumberiwant...so Moxey trip to London...Julen in England, lets say he was in London....so things are close and Moxey was finalising the deal with the (soon to be) new manager under the instructions of his (soon to be) boss. Have that Timbo II.....

Asteasu is his place of birth, Paddy. Juicy is jugoso, but I put lucrative, which I thought was a more adequate translation for the context of the article. They both are fine.

The artlicle was written on the 8th of July, so when it says last week, I presume it means around when the original story broke.

He will buy it, my glass of cypro is always half full.

Will he appoint a manager who knows? And spend a tad in the transfer market? Aha I need another cypro!

Tim II's "inside information" will of come from that poorly translated Marca article from the middle of last week

Just a thought but would Wolves announce a takeover and effectively sack Kenny while he's in Ireland?

Just a thought but would Wolves announce a takeover and effectively sack Kenny while he's in Ireland?

Of course they would. If the takeover went through the day of the Rotherham (A) game they'd announce it then as well if it suited them.

Of course they would. If the takeover went through the day of the Rotherham (A) game they'd announce it then as well if it suited them.
Yep. Such a massive change in the club's hierarchy is bigger than any individual person or fixture. Or preseason tour.

Bloody hell. Nearly 12 hours without a post. Has everyone been on the chamomile tea?

I think people have just calmed down a bit and are being patient. Way to go, TWF!

Ownership issues aside, I'm trying to work out why we let three strikers leave this summer without any replacements.

Our squad now seems to have 10 midfielders for 3-4 places, and 1 striker for 2 places.

Because we can't buy or sell. We don't have Le Fondre's registration so couldn't make that permanent without doing a transfer deal. Siggy was effectively gone before the season ended as he was out of contract and we didn't renew.

No doubt the squad is unbalanced. No doubt it is weak. But the reason is a palpably the ownership issue.

Ownership issues aside, I'm trying to work out why we let three strikers leave this summer without any replacements.

Our squad now seems to have 10 midfielders for 3-4 places, and 1 striker for 2 places.

We have to take this lack of transfer activity as a real sign that the takeover is near completion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back