• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
soo worst case takeover fails flat on its arse and we have signed no players, morgan doesnt invest and instead of fighting for promotion and out muscling clubs in the transfer market we are playing to avoid relegation with hardly any players.

Its good to be a wolves fan :happy:

Do we have any factual news or is it all guess work and rehashing again?

Do we have any factual news or is it all guess work and rehashing again?

there is nothing at the moment, its all gone quiet which is concerning, Guess & Stir said something about red tape and its not actually Robin Li thats buying us but its all guess work.

there is nothing at the moment, its all gone quiet which is concerning, Guess & Stir said something about red tape and its not actually Robin Li thats buying us but its all guess work at the momen

I'll go sit in the garden with a beer and wait for some concrete news then. Interesting that they are now saying Robin Li is not buying us.

there is nothing at the moment, its all gone quiet which is concerning, Guess & Stir said something about red tape and its not actually Robin Li thats buying us but its all guess work.

I'm quite happy that things have gone "quiet".

I am more assured that the finalisation of the Milan sale will be the thing that quickly develops into the announcement of the Wolves takeover but I've always been an optimist

Can't believe the E&S have sent two reporters to basically watch the team train.

I'll go sit in the garden with a beer and wait for some concrete news then. Interesting that they are now saying Robin Li is not buying us.

The Birmingham Post? then the E&S did a cut and paste...NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING

I'm quite happy that things have gone "quiet".

I am more assured that the finalisation of the Milan sale will be the thing that quickly develops into the announcement of the Wolves takeover but I've always been an optimist

i cant be optimist cuz it only leads to disappointment when it comes to Wolves i find, better to think we are screwed :)

The Birmingham Post? then the E&S did a cut and paste...NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING

I don't think they do either which is a huge credit to the club they have been airtight regarding details there really hasn't been anything fresh since Balague's tweet's (If there is any truth to It) since then it's all been guesswork and rehashing.

The stuff about it not being Robin Li started when a guy on Twitter (Chinese based and reports on the Stock Markets etc) said he had heard nothing with regards to Li buying an English Football Club

I don't think they do either which is a huge credit to the club they have been airtight regarding details there really hasn't been anything fresh since Balague's tweet's (If there is any truth to It) since then it's all been guesswork and rehashing.

I'm with you there.. However in E&S land "The club should be telling us everything, Boo hoo"

The stuff about it not being Robin Li started when a guy on Twitter (Chinese based and reports on the Stock Markets etc) said he had heard nothing with regards to Li buying an English Football Club

Good old Twitter... :wife:

Some knob on Twitter trying to start a rumour that t/o will be announced tomorrow. The fact that name is Sky Sports Naws HQ is a slight giveaway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back