• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stuff about it not being Robin Li started when a guy on Twitter (Chinese based and reports on the Stock Markets etc) said he had heard nothing with regards to Li buying an English Football Club
Yeah, that was reprinted in either the mirror or the people I think. Likely to be where spiers got it from.

Report in Portuguese paper today

http://www.abola.pt/clubes/ver.aspx?t=3&id=622182

translated as

BENFICA
Lopetegui wants to take Hélder Costa and Pelé to Wolverhampton
10:45 - 07/18/2016

Hélder Costa and Pelé, Benfica players who at the time spend lined up in Monaco and Paços de Ferreira, respectively, assigned by the incarnate are, according to A Bola, in the sights of Wolverhampton, English club is preparing a new project to be led by Julen Lopetegui, former coach of FC Porto. Everything is dependent on the completion of the acquisition of the Championship club process, second tier of English football, by the Chinese billionaire Robin Lin, a project that has the support of the Portuguese businessman Jorge Mendes. Other known names in Portuguese football, as Ivan Cavaleiro (Monaco), may move to Wolverhampton if the transaction is formalized.

Report in Portuguese paper today

translated as

BENFICA
Lopetegui wants to take Hélder Costa and Pelé to Wolverhampton
10:45 - 07/18/2016

Hélder Costa and Pelé, Benfica players who at the time spend lined up in Monaco and Paços de Ferreira, respectively, assigned by the incarnate are, according to A Bola, in the sights of Wolverhampton, English club is preparing a new project to be led by Julen Lopetegui, former coach of FC Porto. Everything is dependent on the completion of the acquisition of the Championship club process, second tier of English football, by the Chinese billionaire Robin Lin, a project that has the support of the Portuguese businessman Jorge Mendes. Other known names in Portuguese football, as Ivan Cavaleiro (Monaco), may move to Wolverhampton if the transaction is formalized.

I don't mind reading this kind of news ;)

I thought Pele had just joined someone though?

Is this new? Article in the Portugesse press.

Roughly translated (I used google translate so don't shout...)

Hélder Costa and Pelé , Benfica players who at the time spend lined up in Monaco and Paços de Ferreira, respectively , assigned by the incarnate are , according to A Bola , in the sights of Wolverhampton, English club is preparing a new project to be led by Julen Lopetegui , former coach of FC Porto.
Everything is dependent on the completion of the acquisition of the Championship club process , second tier of English football , by the Chinese billionaire Robin Lin , a project that has the support of the Portuguese agent Jorge Mendes.
Other familiar names in Portuguese football , as Ivan Cavaleiro ( Monaco ) , may move to Wolverhampton if the transaction is formalized .

:icon_lol:

Think Alan said Pele had joined someone else so it must be old.

:icon_lol:

Think Alan said Pele had joined someone else so it must be old.

His loan spell ended so he's gone back to Benfica. He hasn't moved elsewhere.

Lolz at Angus.

I presume plenty of sources = mongs on the cybernet

He has 11 thousand followers, hardly a Ballague still it's hope...

Better than the one Twitter account that's said the deal is 'imminent'. That account has about 100 followers and was started last week #itk

Maybe someone could tweet that the deal is off after Li spent half an hour browsing Molineux Mix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back