• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
And let's be honest, who would have kept any of the forwards that left anyway? Siggy goes down as one of the biggest transfer flops for us in recent times. A poor mans Andy Keogh and we all remember what a section of our fanbase thought of him!

Because we can't buy or sell. We don't have Le Fondre's registration so couldn't make that permanent without doing a transfer deal. Siggy was effectively gone before the season ended as he was out of contract and we didn't renew.

No doubt the squad is unbalanced. No doubt it is weak. But the reason is a palpably the ownership issue.

In an oddly pleasing way this precise lack of activity indicates the ownership issue has been there for some time and these negotiations started a looong time ago.

Of course it it falls through then we're two weeks from the start of the season with a threadbare squad.

And an atmosphere around the club that would be palpably hostile.

And let's be honest, who would have kept any of the forwards that left anyway? Siggy goes down as one of the biggest transfer flops for us in recent times. A poor mans Andy Keogh and we all remember what a section of our fanbase thought of him!

Agreed. Thought he showed real promise to start with but he was shite last season.

And I maintain that his 'performance' at Rotherham when we drew 3-3 is one of the worst displays I have seen from a Wolves player in years.

I love reading twitter comments regarding this takeover, really makes me lol

LAUGH.png

Of course it it falls through then we're two weeks from the start of the season with a threadbare squad.

And an atmosphere around the club that would be palpably hostile.

I think if that did happen it would be advisable that Jez took a long holiday.

Not up to date on the training strips, but I gather you are implying that KJ doesn't have the current one?

One doesn't have his initials on his kit... And hasn't had all pre-season...

Did Kenny forget his kit again....

soo they've saved 50£ by not getting Jackett a training kit with his initials on ? wow top saving that lol

Well, what ever happens i went and got my Rotherham ticket today......i hate the New York stadium tho, last time i was there Rotherham fans were throwing things at wolves fans and hit my kid as we were leaving the stadium hope security will be better this time.

I remember it going off a bit afterwards. I blamed Langer's nan though.

Pukka pies are good though.

I remember it going off a bit afterwards. I blamed Langer's nan though.

Pukka pies are good though.

ya, well my kid isnt going this time cuz hes away with his mom soo if it does kick off again i wont have to worry about him which is sad that i have to think that way tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back