• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if he has got a genuine source like a real journalist, this is very concerning! If this deal collapses because of "Red tape" we're in deep shit!

True but back on day 1, he was quick to tweet that there was nothing in the rumours.

Dunno maybe he has found a friend in the club in the last fortnight who will suddenly confide in him or maybe he is just shit stirring.

Wouldn't he be normal for a foreign individual to be vetted by the government before being allowed to do such business, even in private ventures?

Wouldn't he be normal for a foreign individual to be vetted by the government before being allowed to do such business, even in private ventures?

This made me laugh.

We have a money laundering and director 'test' and as we don't live in a communist state people can pretty much do what they like.

I do know that the Chinese ruling party do vet Chinese citizens who want to spend over $2m on a foreign venture.

Strange times. A billionaire about to take over. And a win at Crewe.

Li likes the high life - Shanghai, Milan. Hopefully, someone told him that the New York Stadium is in Rotherham, not NYC.

All the latest media reports, scare mongers and ITK are clearly making stuff up as well as regurgitating the original details which come weeks ago there seems to very little fresh information and just a lot of 3 am Girls esq teases with no substance.

I don't think the players even have a clue what's going on George Saville was in the Penn Tandoori and couldn't put down the so called 'Exclusive' The E&S ran last week while waiting for take away. I might be looking in to It too much but he certainly didn't seem like someone who knew what was going on.

All the latest media reports, scare mongers and ITK are clearly making stuff up as well as regurgitating the original details which come weeks ago there seems to very little fresh information and just a lot of 3 am Girls esq teases with no substance.

I don't think the players even have a clue what's going on George Saville was in the Penn Tandoori and couldn't put down the so called 'Exclusive' The E&S ran last week while waiting for take away. I might be looking in to It too much but he certainly didn't seem like someone who knew what was going on.

The fact the players don’t know what is going on is reassuring as if there was no takeover in progress they would surely be told to knuckle down and prepare for the season and there would be a statement from the club that no sale was imminent.

Very few if any fans expected a takeover before we kicked off let alone someone mega minted, business as usual for me until something worth taking any interest in happens.

They wouldn't, would they !!!

Sunday Star
Sunday Star back page
West Brom owner Jeremy Peace is close to selling the club to Chinese investors in a £150m deal which could be completed in the next two weeks. (Sunday People)

i hope not a turnaround with the baggies

To be fair, George Saville very rarely gives the impression that he knows what's going on. Have you ever listened to an interview with him? Not the brightest spark in the fire.

They wouldn't, would they !!!

Sunday Star
Sunday Star back page
West Brom owner Jeremy Peace is close to selling the club to Chinese investors in a £150m deal which could be completed in the next two weeks. (Sunday People)

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. This is what happens when you're a Wolves fan.

I've given up believing in this takeover and now I just want the season to start so we can get on with football as usual.

We shall see. I still am confident it is happening. Obviously these things take time and you can go through the whole gamut of emotions waiting. I am taking a watching brief and just waiting for it to be announced whenever it is.

Were it not happening transfer activity would probably be occurring instead.

Oh I agree that there's definitely something up, that much is undeniable. I'm just not convinced that it will come to anything. Or at least I prefer not to hope...

Apparently it's the richest bloke in China after Albion. Have to go one better don't they...

Fucks sake, i hope it falls through(albion deal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back