• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no need for 'hope' FFS, it's happening. Just wait.

He managed to read an hours worth?

OFFICIAL ROBIN LI STATEMENT said:
Its has come to my attention that, having read in detail the opinions of a cross section of Wolves fans on Molineux Mix, I have no great desire to spunk a billion quid on players only to be spat at and told 'I ay got no pashun, ay it'. Therefore, fuck you, Im buying Albion instead. Or, as they're apparently known, ******

There's no need for 'hope' FFS, it's happening. Just wait.

it seems to be the case of wait and see but watching the guess and stir rehash news is great. We wont know the deal is done till we have a career in pictures article

I’m not sure which is most excruciating, the waiting, the premature panic or James’ comeback.

I’m not sure which is most excruciating, the waiting, the premature panic or James’ comeback.

I have no comebacks, the wife is already sick of my dad jokes (stole off franks thread). I'm also quite excited by this whole process and the fact we're linked to a £22 million player is amazing! I thought we'd never see the day

I have no comebacks, the wife is already sick of my dad jokes (stole off franks thread). I'm also quite excited by this whole process and the fact we're linked to a £22 million player is amazing! I thought we'd never see the day

People actually "steal" my jokes....

Have been busy the last few days, so not on here.

I see nothing has happened yet, but then nothing will happen till it does. When it happens things will happen very quickly after that I am sure, though if it doesn't happen then happen we will be going into the season a bit light on players if the non happening is near to the end of the transfer window.

Have been busy the last few days, so not on here.

I see nothing has happened yet, but then nothing will happen till it does. When it happens things will happen very quickly after that I am sure, though if it doesn't happen then happen we will be going into the season a bit light on players if the non happening is near to the end of the transfer window.

'Appen

Not a clue who she is but...

811ce4e660054be2f4f90102d9753f53.png

Googled him and he's rich enough. He'll do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back