• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won't - they need to expand, not contract.

Just for arguments sake (because I don't believe the tweet)...

If I were a billionaire and I REALLY wanted to buy land around the Molineux, I could offer the University a very good price for their land, plus offer to help them buy land on the other side of Stafford street whilst letting them know that I would happily build the infrastructure between the two sites.

So Wolves are 250/1 to win the Prem in the next 5 years but only 150/1 to be the next English team to win the Champions League...

Oh ye of little faith. 2017 - promoted: 2018 - just miss out on Prem league despite 12-0 aggregate win over WBA: 2019 - whack Barca 4-0 to take Champions League

So Wolves are 250/1 to win the Prem in the next 5 years but only 150/1 to be the next English team to win the Champions League...

So, the odds for us to win the PL in the next 5 years is less than West Brom winning them this season.

Well they seem very certain about that.

Also I'm sure W'ton University will sell land to him if he offers enough money!

Doubtful, the only land that could be subject to it is the non-paved car park area surrounding the Steve Bull Stand which is owned by the University.

2 main people in that group worth a combined $9bn. Ta very much indeex

Well they seem very certain about that.

Supposedly a very reputable source too. A fuckload of cash behind them if thats who's behind the takeover.

No idea if this is true or not but it would certainly tie in with plenty of recent rumours, as well as the Mendes link making more sense.

Can we start getting into a lather again now? This patience stuff is all very well but it's not much fun.

Some fairly credible news at last. Let's hope for a Swift conclusion with Anderson Talica being wheeled out as our first new signing.
Still find it so hard to believe but.....

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Interesting. They own Thomas Cook so we MIGHT get deals on travelling to the Champions League finals in a few years!
As we've observed before if the rumours of Mendes involvement are true whoever is buying Wolves, they mean business.

Interesting. They own Thomas Cook so we MIGHT get deals on travelling to the Champions League finals in a few years!
As we've observed before if the rumours of Mendes involvement are true whoever is buying Wolves, they mean business.

Yeah the Mendes/Lopetegui rumours have been here since the start. No way they'd be involved without serious investment.

Mendes has no intention of sending his players to second tier leagues long term. If he is involved (and everything suggests he is) then it'll be all out for promotion straight away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back