• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as I see it from afar, the cheque is still in the post and they are not planning to come in our mou........no stop pavlos have a cypro and stop fretting, ha ha ha

The current squad is no worse than the one Mick McCarthy inherited 10 years ago. In fact I'd argue we are better off now. The XI who started at Plymouth in Mick's first game were hardly promotion contenders!

But we will get extra players in, takeover or not. There are six weeks to do that in - plenty of time.

I agree with this was our Midfield against Plymouth : Ricketts, Henry, O'Connor and Clapham !

Here's the report and squad.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/5226760.stm

How any one can say we are in a worse state is truly baffling.

I agree with this was our Midfield against Plymouth : Ricketts, Henry, O'Connor and Clapham !

Our line up that day:

Murray; Clyde, Breen, Craddock, Naylor; Ricketts, O'Connor, Henry, Clapham; Bothroyd, Cort

Subs: Oakes, Edwards (Rob), Davies (Craig), Frankowski, Gobern

A certain Sylvan Ebanks-Blake was on the Plymouth bench.

Our line up that day:

Murray; Clyde, Breen, Craddock, Naylor; Ricketts, O'Connor, Henry, Clapham; Bothroyd, Cort

Subs: Oakes, Edwards (Rob), Davies (Craig), Frankowski, Gobern

A certain Sylvan Ebanks-Blake was on the Plymouth bench.

I went to that game. Matt Murray was immense. Everyone else less so.

I no longer come on here in the desperate hope of a takeover update, I now do it just to chuckle at Jiezhi Smooth Thighs!

I no longer come on here in the desperate hope of a takeover update, I now do it just to chuckle at Jiezhi Smooth Thighs!

Highlight of the 'saga' so far IMO/IMV.

I'll know when something IS announced because my phone will go crazier than Deutsch after a mis-placed Doherty pass as Twitter, WhatsApp and Facebook spontaneously combust.

@TimSpiers - read my new blog on why Wolves have been bought by Jiezhi Smooth Thighs with an honorably mention by G. Hesswerk

According to a few Twitter folk, the AC Milan deal is done. Wonder if that has an affect on us?

According to a few Twitter folk, the AC Milan deal is done. Wonder if that has an affect on us?

It could be the final piece to our takeover as Milans feeder club...

:facepalm:

Hi, I am Nigerian Wolf, I have £50,000 sitting in a bank ready to transfer your way. If you send me your bank account details I will also give you some info on the Wolves takeover as I am currently sitting at Heathrow Airport with Jez Moxey and he tell me info.

I'm sorry but this deserved much more credit then it got... Bravo Penk :clap: :icon_lol:

Purchase of Milan confirmed on Chinese State TV apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back