• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm. The tweet prior was hammering on about us buying shane duffy. Apparently all parties want it to happen...

Enough already Prof Rex! :icon_lol:

Just a simple "Steve Bull" or whichever great I was up to would do me...It can change back when the takeover is announced so in about 5 weeks!
Fat chance dude. Been el bandito now for 3 years I believe. (I actually like it though).

The takeover will not be announced today, it will be Monday at the earliest. We have a game tonight against Crewe and there is no way they will remove Kenny or disrupt preparation on the day of a game even if it is just a friendly

The takeover will not be announced today, it will be Monday at the earliest. We have a game tonight against Crewe and there is no way they will remove Kenny or disrupt preparation on the day of a game even if it is just a friendly

I don't think it makes one iota of difference to any announcement TBH mate, it's only a preseason friendly.

I don't think anything will be announced today regardless but they wouldn't let a preseason friendly get in the way of it if it was imminent.

However, when to we travel to Ireland?

This is far more important than pre-season. In fact it is far more important than the season full stop.

A complete game-changer, and if it is too late to get promoted this year, you can damn well be sure that all the finance available would be slung at the season after.

Just wait and hopefully it will be done sooner rather than later. The window is open for a good number of weeks yet. Just think, it could actually be worth watching deadline day on SSN. Refreshing.

Does anyone know if the U19s are currently in Plzen for a youth tournament? The latest ITK on the Mix claims to have bumped into Jerry Gill there and had it confirmed, but, of course, everybody seems to be accepting it without asking if the U19s *are actually in the Czech Republic*...

Does anyone know if the U19s are currently in Plzen for a youth tournament? The latest ITK on the Mix claims to have bumped into Jerry Gill there and had it confirmed, but, of course, everybody seems to be accepting it without asking if the U19s *are actually in the Czech Republic*...

:facepalm:

Hi, I am Nigerian Wolf, I have £50,000 sitting in a bank ready to transfer your way. If you send me your bank account details I will also give you some info on the Wolves takeover as I am currently sitting at Heathrow Airport with Jez Moxey and he tell me info.

Post from MolMix as follows:

Originally Posted by CzechWolf View Post
I am an English Wolves fan, and have lived in Plzen in the Czech Republic for the past couple of years.

I work as an English teacher, and every Friday morning I teach at FC Viktoria Plzen, the Czech champions. My student is the Academy director.

Today, Wolves U19 arrived for a tournament, along with Norwich, Hertha Berlin, 1860 Munich and Greuther Furth. Jerry Gill is my student's contact from back in his days at Norwich.

Jerry Gill has confirmed to my student this morning that Wolves are already under Chinese ownership. The deal is done.

I can't confirm who the owner(s) are, however, or if Moxey will remain. Gill is set to stay in post, so it does not seem to involve wholesale changes.

This is 100% in good faith - I 'borrowed' a tournament programme if anyone wants proof of my claim! Just the right and right time with a blabbermouth student who knows I am a Wolves fsn and couldn't wait to tell me the news.

Happy days

Jerry Gill Tweet from Tuesday:
Jerry Gill ‏@JerryGill_2 Jul 12
Players well into pre season showing great attitude off to Czech Republic tmrw for a U19 tournament @ViktoriaPlzen09 @OfficialWolves U18s

Sounds encouraging - lets carry on being patient

Good Lord.

a) it contains third-hand hearsay at best - "my student tell me that Jerry Gill say this"
b) why would Jerry Gill let the cat out of the bag, even assuming he knew

Silence from the club is a good sign but lets hope this doesnt drag on the 25 going to Ireland is cannon fodder for most of the Championship

If that is true how come there's been no announcement, Lope or galacticos?

Well I hopped on to the mix and it seems they did check out the IP address of the poster and it was in CZ...

Silence from the club is a good sign but lets hope this doesnt drag on the 25 going to Ireland is cannon fodder for most of the Championship

The season doesn't end in bloody September. It will go through and timescales aren't certain but we will definitely have some of this window left, even if the team that faces Rotherham isn't the full post-takeover deal.

The current squad is no worse than the one Mick McCarthy inherited 10 years ago. In fact I'd argue we are better off now. The XI who started at Plymouth in Mick's first game were hardly promotion contenders!

But we will get extra players in, takeover or not. There are six weeks to do that in - plenty of time.

Is Jonzy from the Mix still backtracking. If thats the case he should be back in 1923 by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back