• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's made the whole takeover clusterfuck totally worth while.

This thread has just cleared my headache, its a miracle :)

Enough already Prof Rex! :icon_lol:

Just a simple "Steve Bull" or whichever great I was up to would do me...It can change back when the takeover is announced so in about 5 weeks!

I'm not particularly worried about missing out on Lope, there will be other managers who are turned by Li's money.

Though the article, like all the ITKs lately, is long on speculation and short on facts and quotes.
However a poster on the mix reckons he's in the same box as Mr Smooth Thighs at Lord's tomorrow which certainly suggests no announcement.

More concerned with the 'Chinese takeover failing to get off the ground', however.

More concerned with the 'Chinese takeover failing to get off the ground', however.

I read that to mean 'not complete yet' rather than anything else. Which doesn't mean the deal is off.

My guess is that that's a poor translation and should read more like "Chinese takeover taking longer than initially expected".

But surely if your keen to take a job a takeover taking a bit longer than expected wouldn't change your mind.

But surely if your keen to take a job a takeover taking a bit longer than expected wouldn't change your mind.
Hard to imagine that he's not at least equally keen on the Spain job, though. Without Li's money it's not even close.

Hard to imagine that he's not at least equally keen on the Spain job, though. Without Li's money it's not even close.

If the deal has collapsed it'll pretty much make up his mind, reality is if it has collapsed the rumour mill would be in overdrive right now. It's hard to judge from such a few words and no real source.

If the deal has collapsed it'll pretty much make up his mind, reality is if it has collapsed the rumour mill would be in overdrive right now. It's hard to judge from such a few words and no real source.
Exactly. I don't think the deal has collpased at all where Li is concerned, just pointing out that prior to a takeover there would be zero chance of any manager choosing us over Spain. So it doesn't surprise me that a delay would put Lope off.

Are we rich yet? ....My nightmare is that the announcement is tomorrow with Paul Ince leading a consortium. I might wake up in a cold sweat.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Just be patient. It will be announced when it is announced. Cold sweat will not speed the process.

The Marca article is a slight worry as all of this stemmed from the Spanish press in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back