• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no endgame to a hoax when it all originated in Spain and is concerning players/managers who do not have a high profile in England. It would have been rumbled by now. There would have been direct confirmation from the club that nothing is imminent. They wouldn't be sending Jackett and Edwards out more or less confirming that something is happening. And as someone who has scammed the media on numerous occasions, I can only repeat, hoaxes do not work like this.

Listen to this man guys, he knows whereof he speaks.

All those ITK guys were spot on eh, would be nice for some news for the weekend but might be time to stop looking at the Mix!!

If the new players are lined up, the new manager and coaching staff ready to go then it shouldn't cause too much of a problem. As langers stated, it's not as though the current lot were tearing the Championship apart at the end of last season

My worry is that our none championship tearing up squad is, if anything, weaker than last season's end. Add in that, God forbid, we're still in takeover limbo or we have a new manager trying to impose a new (and for some alien) style of football into a team which might have 5 or 6 newcomers it's easy to see an awful start potentially looming. At best we'd then have a major handicap to overcome in pursuit of the top 6 and at worst we might not recover from the poor results at all ala Solbakken.
Please persuade me I'm worrying needlessly and all will be well.

My worry is that our none championship tearing up squad is, if anything, weaker than last season's end. Add in that, God forbid, we're still in takeover limbo or we have a new manager trying to impose a new (and for some alien) style of football into a team which might have 5 or 6 newcomers it's easy to see an awful start potentially looming. At best we'd then have a major handicap to overcome in pursuit of the top 6 and at worst we might not recover from the poor results at all ala Solbakken.
Please persuade me I'm worrying needlessly and all will be well.

it is unfortunate timing. But I would take it at any time! New players take time to gel however with three points for a win we only need to be in touch with the top 6 by Xmas to make an assault. Would be nice to have 35 plus points at Xmas and starting to gel/ play well. Get 40 from the second half and youre play off bound. Get 50 and your top 3 material from there. I do expect better home performances. Grind points away fine but you have to play to win at Home.

It would be very hard for us to perform much worse at home after last season

Darlo, what does your signature mean?

Google translator says 'As Wolves; Jiezhi smooth thighs'

Darlo, what does your signature mean?

Google translator says 'As Wolves; Jiezhi smooth thighs'

Ha ha... I went the other way with google translate and it should be "Come On Wolves"

Having done ANOTHER search it will now be 来吧狼队 Lái ba láng duì

Thanks for the heads up

I am starting to go cold on this and will be dipping away from the site and the news for a bit, the idea that the news of a takeover might take another week is starting to dishearten me. So far all the take over has done is make we forget how dreadful last season was in terms of performance and transfer windows, currently this is a worse transfer window. I appreciate they might not be making signings whilst it's happening but surely they are not going to trundle on like we are in a transfer embargo for another 2 weeks before trying to make signings with 2 weeks until the season? If you were taking over a company then wouldn't you have begun to install people in place to make sure that on announcement you are all ready strategically in charge?

I appreciate the futility of posting a question whilst saying I won't be back but happy to read the responses sometime later in the week, hopefully followed by pages of quotes on this messages pointing out how wrong I was!

Just checked in since I made this on the 6th, see you in another week then seems to be the summary of what I've missed, that, and like rats, you are never more than 15 feet away from someone who has inside information on billionaires judging by the amount of ITK talk.

Some days a Mod's hard work has these little payoffs!

Glorious internet moment.

Up there with Del's screen resolution and Mobnet Wolf falling over the advertising hoardings as a ballboy back in the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back