• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
The window closes in about 6 weeks. That's plenty of time. For anyone worried that the squad won't 'gel', the current one hasn't gelled after a whole season together so that's hardly a massive issue for me.

Anyway, we may be working on deals and just waiting for the takeover to happen.

So I'm still not flapping. Loads of time, and we're talking about a deal that will ultimately transform this club. I'd rather they ensured that was all done properly so if it takes a bit of time, so be it.

I think people are panicking because if this deal falls through we are heading straight to League One again. This time without any parachute payments to back us up. It could easily put us back 10-15 years, and there definitely won't be any billionaires looking at us in that division.

Precisely.

The level of panic is just staggering.

Oh it's not in the least bit surprising - it was never going to be anything other than a very complicated process, and we don't know exactly how long the talks have been going on so it's impossible to judge when it'll be all done and dusted.

I think people are panicking because if this deal falls through we are heading straight to League One again. This time without any parachute payments to back us up. It could easily put us back 10-15 years, and there definitely won't be any billionaires looking at us in that division.

But there is NOTHING to suggest it is going to fall through.

Oh it's not in the least bit surprising - it was never going to be anything other than a very complicated process, and we don't know exactly how long the talks have been going on so it's impossible to judge when it'll be all done and dusted.

not much point in panicking either, it won't speed things up. I don't think this would be a very complex transaction however. these deals happen all the time. a buyer, a seller, DD process which imo would be relatively uncomplicated, price and conditions and an FA process. simple :)

ITK

13669792_1116762161728199_6796730258322423018_n.jpg

Been out the office for the last 10 minutes, has it happened yet?

There is no endgame to a hoax when it all originated in Spain and is concerning players/managers who do not have a high profile in England. It would have been rumbled by now. There would have been direct confirmation from the club that nothing is imminent. They wouldn't be sending Jackett and Edwards out more or less confirming that something is happening. And as someone who has scammed the media on numerous occasions, I can only repeat, hoaxes do not work like this.

I'd hapily pay 50 quid to have all knowledge erased from my memory until something happens. Fuck you Gulliem. I'd love to find out where he is on holiday ask him if he definitely remembered to turn the Iron off before he left!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Like I said earlier. Today, tomorrow even next week, it will happen when it happens and I will know as soon as it does because there are that many people waiting for news that my phone will light up like a Christmas Tree when it's announced!

Like I said earlier. Today, tomorrow even next week, it will happen when it happens and I will know as soon as it does because there are that many people waiting for news that my phone will light up like a Christmas Tree when it's announced!

I am concerned about the start of the season though, it is the easiest of easy starts and to not have a side to get up and running promotion will be difficult.

I am concerned about the start of the season though, it is the easiest of easy starts and to not have a side to get up and running promotion will be difficult.

If the new players are lined up, the new manager and coaching staff ready to go then it shouldn't cause too much of a problem. As langers stated, it's not as though the current lot were tearing the Championship apart at the end of last season

If the new players are lined up, the new manager and coaching staff ready to go then it shouldn't cause too much of a problem. As langers stated, it's not as though the current lot were tearing the Championship apart at the end of last season

It's not the current lot I have concerns with it will be the new owners wanting promotion but if you give yourself a 7 game handicap against the weakest teams then that creates unwanted tension. Especially when you look at the teams in the chump, this division is going to be hard to get out of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back