• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope those itk people would be right. If they are not we are going to crash this season. Current state of affairs is not good for the team.

I think I'm right, we have had one source of information. A Spanish Sky reporter, 2 weeks ago and nothing else. I will only believe anything with the takeover, when the club calls a press conference.

I'm not putting all my hopes on anything being confirmed today, but IF it is, it could be done at any time. I would assume we'll get prior notice before any big unveiling.

Buy a new F5 key is my advice!

Agree, it's not going to happen suddenly, details will be known well in advance which probably means it ain't happening anytime soon.

I really hope those itk people would be right. If they are not we are going to crash this season. Current state of affairs is not good for the team.

Today, tomorrow, does it matter THAT much?
If, as has been suggested, we have 5 signings lined up and ready to hold the shirt up and get straight down to training (including the preseason tour) that to me is better than signing some dross to plicate the fans... "Look, we've bought some players" doesn't bother me as I'd rather wait for the quality over the quantity

The Paranoia of this being one massive troll is starting to set in

STOP THE PRESS - some bloke on Twitter -

Rumours of 11am club statement on takeover. @OfficialWolves @molineuxmix @WWFCFancast #wwfc #wolvestakeover #WWFCTO

Club should come out and strongly deny all of this and say Kenny is still our Man.

Fucking ell, Open, Cricket, now this, too much to follow today.

Yes it is - too many choices!!

Anyway get on with it Moxey - I'm out all afternoon from 12.30 so want to go out in a happy mood

Yes, I'll be having my weekly walk to town about then, it ain't all dossing about. :icon_wink:

I can't believe we're pant wetting over a very very vague Twitter rumour about an announcement of an announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back