• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aries, August 14th: A mysterious person from the East will enter your life today. He will bring great hope and expectations. Try and keep your dreams in check. Remember that riches do not guarantee happiness. Or promotion from the Championship...

I know the club can't say much but surely if this is not going to happen in say the next couple of days they could issue a vague "we're in talks and close but nothing imminent" type statement. Just to dampen down the fans and perhaps help Kenny and the players concentrate a bit more on pre-season.

I've heard from a source close to Robin Li.

Mr Hoi Sin said that they are on the brink of a deal, however things were being held up by Morgan's need for a continuing sponsorship of the South Bank (to replace Money Shop) and negotiating Moxey's fee for negotiating the deal for Wolves (said to be 10% of the purchase price).

Could be an unreliable source though, I've always thought he was a bit of a plum.

I'll put it into a blog and anonymize my sauce, oops source, and it would be quiet easy to make it believable. Especially with our fans at their most gulible right now.

Detoured on my walk to work to go past Molineux - no sign of Sky of the press yet... And I'm exhausted from the longer walk!

Detoured on my walk to work to go past Molineux - no sign of Sky of the press yet... And I'm exhausted from the longer walk!

It won't be a Press Conference if they announce it today. The media would have been told about that yesterday. It is more than likely just going to be a Press Release when they do finally do it.

Good day for our ISP to suffer a DDOS attack thus killing our internet connection #aaaarrrrrggggghhhhh

I'm working another, wonderful 12 hour shift today but this time an odd 10 till 10 so will be straight on to the geriatric mouse driven, windows XP works computer when I get there

It's gone 9am and no announcement...........

Aren't all things announced at 9am

No - embargoed announcements are usually because of price sensitive information and so are released at 8AM in this country because of stock exchange opening.

However, there is nothing price sensitive here because no listed company is involved at all in the deal. These are private investors buying a private company. Baidu is NOT buying Wolves.

Any time during the day really. No restrictions whatsoever.

As a tip, Wolves love to send out big info just after the E&S press deadline just to piss them off.

Any time during the day really. No restrictions whatsoever.

As a tip, Wolves love to send out big info just after the E&S press deadline just to piss them off.

:icon_lol:

Doesn't apply so much now there is only one edition of the E&S and the deadline is pretty early, but they used to do it all the time to make sure e&s missed the first edition.

Another favoured technique is to give the E&S some info that gets them writing a story with one angle and then act in the opposite fashion. Remember "It's Bassett"?

Hmmm - how about getting Bully to call for patience and suggest this is a while away in the E&S and then act decisively just afterwards?

I've just heard this silly rumour that we're going to be taken over by a Chinese snooker player. What a load of old tosh, I say! We've got more chance of being bit by a dinosaur. Moxley out!! Chinese snooker player my arse.

All the clueless "ITK" people who said it is happening today when they realise they look like an arse.

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back