• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Didn't say much other than the players just have to get on with things and the manager has it worse as he can't plan and sign players and he knows he job might be ending.

Dave is back at Wolves in 2 weeks time. So back in time to start v Rotherham.

Thank you Ken

An immense chorus of ITKs claiming that tomorrow will be the day it's announced, now.

From the looks of the Mix the Samaritans had better be adding extra capacity just in case...

Bettison was the policeman in overall charge at Hillsborough (Chief Constable of South Yorkshire if I remember). He lived in the area because he was also Chairman of Police Mutual (basically the police pension fund) when I worked for them in Lichfield.

Morgan invited him to a game in the director's box about the time that the inquiry was really starting to shower the police in shit. The E&S reported it as a massive exclusive, which not surprisingly pissed Morgan off as he got lots of shite because of his Liverpool connections.
Bradford City away IIRC?

An immense chorus of ITKs claiming that tomorrow will be the day it's announced, now.

From the looks of the Mix the Samaritans had better be adding extra capacity just in case...

Haven't the Samaritans got a direct line to Molineux Mix...

Bradford City away IIRC?

Correct. The E&S tweeted that it was 'huge news' for Wolves fans the night before they broke the story. And seemed surprise by the fans' reaction to what was nothing more than tabloid gutter press.

It'll be bunch of people jumping on the back of the Wolves Blog link Langers posted earlier.

It'll be bunch of people jumping on the back of the Wolves Blog link Langers posted earlier.

Thursday had been mentioned before (on Twitter I think) but that blog has definitely added to the expectations!

It's gonna be Thursday, sods law as it's the only day I can't keep checking twitter every 5s

I'm announcing that I'm ITK and can announce that I am announcing an announcement for a time yet to be announced.

Picture the scene. The deal is all done, just waiting everyones signature. And then Boris makes a statement about the Chinese.....

Picture the scene. The deal is all done, just waiting everyones signature. And then Boris makes a statement about the Chinese.....

Picture the scene. A consortium of Chinese billionaires
have purchased both us and the baggies in order to
merge us and make a black country (altho neither are)
Super Club!

Picture the scene. A consortium of Chinese billionaires
have purchased both us and the baggies in order to
merge us and make a black country (altho neither are)
Super Club!

You have a twisted mind.

I've got 5 hours where I cant check my phone to see whats happening. It's gonna a long part of my shift

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back