• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
free-get-out-gif-888.gif

my apologies.

this in spades. a CEO needs to provide a vision and the method of achieving the vision and be judged on the success or otherwise of that. trying to abrogate responsibility for that to the people he/she appoints is complete bullshit and a recipe for failure. reality is we've had better opportunities than most to be in a far better position than we are, just look at the clubs in the premiership to see that. so on that basis, we have failed. most clearly in bringing to the club any expertise that matched what we were trying to achieve.

the PR has been dreadful but nowhere near as bad as mission delivery, culminating in the Ryan mcshite incident that simply waved the flag of admitted failure.

regardless of JM's role I hope the club post takeover ibecomes better equipped to deliver long term success and not simply because of an open cheque book.

Your applying normal business to Football and it's not. Business is designed to make a profit for the shareholders.
Football we want results we want money invested, without that money coming from the owner what is the CEO supposed to do?

Coady II.

I hope not.

Just seen it rumoured on Twitter. Him and about 56 other players.

The Talisca rumour is my favourite rumour though, it's really tickled me. I bought him on FIFA just a few weeks back when I got Wolves in the Premier League and activated the 'extra money' token thingy from the EA store. :icon_lol:

Just seen it rumoured on Twitter. Him and about 56 other players.

The Talisca rumour is my favourite rumour though, it's really tickled me. I bought him on FIFA just a few weeks back when I got Wolves in the Premier League and activated the 'extra money' token thingy from the EA store. :icon_lol:

I am playing as Wolves on FM Mobile on the iPad and my scouts recommended Talisca to me last night. Made me chuckle. I couldn't afford him though, maybe on next seasons edition!

Coady II.

I hope not.

He is better than Coady but I wouldn't necessarily take that as an endorsement. There are League Two midfielders who are better than Coady.

I am playing as Wolves on FM Mobile on the iPad and my scouts recommended Talisca to me last night. Made me chuckle. I couldn't afford him though, maybe on next seasons edition!

I want us to buy the following as I am such an astute, forward thinking FIFA player:

Mohamed Elyounoussi
Kelechi Iheanacho
David Alaba
Deli Alli
Anthony Lopes
Fredy Guarin (I ALWAYS buy Fredy. I know he's a bit old and is stealing a living in China at the mo but he's been a stalwart for me over the years).

I want us to buy the following as a forward thinking FIFA player:

Fredy Guarin (I ALWAYS buy Fredy. I know he's a bit old and is stealing a living in China at the mo but he's been a stalwart for me over the years).

I signed him on my FM game too! Bagged him for £85k then sold him on to Albion for £3m. Suckers.

Last time I played an FM game as Wolves - back when '16 first came out - the two players that got us from relegation candidates to qualifying for Europe were Arkadiusz Milik and Jack Wilshere (who'd had a falling-out with Wenger and was transfer listed for £6m).

How about going in for Tom Bradshaw?

I don't think he's all that good, I just want to make Lindsay cry again.

I thought it was M'Baye Niang we were linked to. But I'm guessing that is only when Milan get bought and the manager decides he need a loan to gain experience.

How about going in for Tom Bradshaw?

I don't think he's all that good, I just want to make Lindsay cry again.

He has heard you and handed in a transfer request....

Darius Vassell. Quick, very quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back