• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it doesn't happen will any poster on here eat humble pie and admit they were wrong or will everyone claim the fifth amendment? Just a thought.

Last edited:
From the last link, from the Marca in Langers link.

Otro detalle es el de no tener compromiso alguno con ningún equipo. Lopetegui está a punto de firmar con el Wolverhampton, lo que complicaría su incorporación a la selección.

That translates as, he doesn"t have any compromise with any team. Lopetegui is about to sign for Wolverhampton, which complicates his incorparation in to the Spanish team.

( which means nothing has changed since the original story , on the 29th of June).

Strange post Exfan. I think there have only been two posters on here that in any way even alluded to being ITK and both of those were to confirm that something is going on and that due diligence is taking place, which I think we can pretty sure is the case when the manager as good as confirms it. Other than sharing links there hasn't been anyone who says "it's happening tomorrow" etc. Paddy has been confident the deal will go through, but not from an insider knowledge perspective, just that if it's come this far it's not going to fall over now.

My guess is that that's a poor translation and should read more like "Chinese takeover taking longer than initially expected".

yes, I read it as "you can't hurry love, no you just have to wait"

If it doesn't happen will any poster on here eat humble pie and admit they were wrong or will everyone claim the fifth amendment? Just a thought.

You logged into The Wolves Forum, not MolMix.

What I want to know is how long must I wait, how much more must I take?

Why should they? As long as they're passing info on in good faith I don't get the witch hunt.

right now the only thing that keeps me hanging on
when I feel my strength is almost gone
the words that Darlo said, oooh

I would say that other than them getting a nod from Lopetegui's team about the takeover, the Spanish press are as clueless as the British press.

From Jez cancelling his holiday, no denial from the club, lack of signings to Jackets interviews, this is happening just not as far down the line as Guillam lead us to believe.

I would say that other than them getting a nod from Lopetegui's team about the takeover, the Spanish press are as clueless as the British press.

From Jez cancelling his holiday, no denial from the club, lack of signings to Jackets interviews, this is happening just not as far down the line as Guillam lead us to believe.

Totally agree - all Wolves fans need to be patient - this will happen

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport...lves-lack-squad-depth-for-championship-level/

I would say KJ is getting to the point where he would like to know when it is happening.

With his prospective successor Julen Lopetegui heavily linked with the Spain job, is there a scenario of the takeover being completed and Jackett staying as head coach?

"I don't know. The conversations I've had haven't covered that," he said.

"And both parties are bound by confidentiality agreements.

"That's information only my employers can answer."

Are Wolves currently negotiating transfers under two budgets – one in the event of a takeover and one without?

Jackett replied: "The people at the top, buying and selling the club, are the ones that know.

In days gone by, we would have found out when it eventually happened - these days, news emerges when things are just starting, and even the unknowing can spout unsubstantiated tripe - difficult for us oldies to adapt to modern media, and not reach the wrong conclusions.

In days gone by, we would have found out when it eventually happened - these days, news emerges when things are just starting, and even the unknowing can spout unsubstantiated tripe - difficult for us oldies to adapt to modern media, and not reach the wrong conclusions.

This x 1,000,000

You've only gotta sneeze these days and you can let the rest of the world know in the blink of an eye (which they will know about too).

A sensible poster on MolMix has posted the following - which seems very sensible to me.

With all the tweets from BAllague and the very weak statement from MOxey saying that talks were ongoing but that he was not able to say anything, to the lack of signings to Kennys interviews in the E&S - we are obviously close to be taken over

We as fans need to grow up stop over reacting relax and be patient

Everyone involved will know very well that the season is approaching and that the squad needs serious strengthening - so it is logical that everything is being done to get this deal over the line ASAP

Maybe for whatever reason MR Li has said that the Milan deal has to be confirmed first before our deal is announced ?

When this deal is announced I would expect the announcement of 4-5 players to be made at the same time or very soon after

I know we play Rotherham in a couple of weeks but it is still six and a half weeks till the transfer window closes - we can put an OK team out for a couple of weeks if needs be

Be patient and keep the faith

Absolutely - and it's not inconceivable that things have been slightly delayed because as we keep on saying, it isn't a simple process.

Jackett's quotes also seem to back up the confidentially agreement part of it, so those who seem unable to keep their underwear dry unless they're given a reassuring pat on the head by the club should probably go and buy a bag of pampers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back