• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could announce the deal is agreed today with a bit of blurb on the OS then call a press conference for tomorrow. (I think Villa did this).

Yep, that's exactly what we should expect. If you don't give journalists at least 24 hour notice, you won't get as many able to turn up.

So it's possibly the 7th richest man in China or the 10th richest man in China? Or both?

If only there was a guy called Mox Li involved too, that would round it off nicely.

Come on folks, this deserves a round of applause!
:clap:

Remember those idiot Man City fans dancing around outside the Etihad with tea towels on their heads?

I wonder what the odds are on some muppet bothering the Sky reporter while wearing a lamp shade as a hat.

Remember those idiot Man City fans dancing around outside the Etihad with tea towels on their heads?

I wonder what the odds are on some muppet bothering the Sky reporter while wearing a lamp shade as a hat.

That'll just be Sam keeping the rain off.

I have seen photo's of Jez on the train this morning. I'm not sure what is weirder...that somebody bothered to stalk him onto the First Class section of the train or that they DIDN'T BOTHER TO ASK HIM ABOUT THE TAKEOVER!

If it was true and their were camera crews outside Molineux we'd have had pictures all over twitter by now! Seems to be another mol mox troll!

I have seen photo's of Jez on the train this morning. I'm not sure what is weirder...that somebody bothered to stalk him onto the First Class section of the train or that they DIDN'T BOTHER TO ASK HIM ABOUT THE TAKEOVER!

If they really wanted to go the whole hog they should've behind him and secretly seen what he was working on on his iPad...

The poor bloke was only visiting his cousin in Clapham...

Has he connected a mouse to his laptop?

How ghey.

Why? I have to do the same. We aren't all young whipper snapper computer whizz types.

Did he have tea or coffee? I'll tweet to the guess and stir just incase they want to make a story of it!

lol...slow day at the office for guess & stir ?

I mean do we need to know if he used the toilet to ? i need to know if he had a number 1 or a number 2.

These things need answering G&S !!!!

Did he have tea or coffee? I'll tweet to the guess and stir just incase they want to make a story of it!
It was coffee. And i know for a fact he only drinks coffee when he sells football clubs to the chinese.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back