• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was coffee. And i know for a fact he only drinks coffee when he sells football clubs to the chinese.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

But only to Chinese Billionaires who retain his services - I'm lead to believe

Surely if it was done at 4pm yesterday it would have been announced by now?

Surely if it was done at 4pm yesterday it would have been announced by now?

It was done at 4pm yesterday on the say so of a bloke on a football forum who loves people to know he has a contact or two. It was probably a load of old bollocks and he was hedging his bets.

Patience.

Stolen off twitter, Sky is not outside molineux...

CnKpy-RW8AA1hKv.jpg:large

Fedex delivering the contracts #madeupFACKT

Surely the Fed Ex van is delivering the cash? £50m in Nelsons...

Slight change of topic but what's everyone's views on Moxey? Should he stay or go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slight change of topic but what's everyone's views on Moxey? Should he stay or go?

Go. I'm not in the anti Moxey camp but we need a clean sweep. In reality he should have gone a few years ago.

This could all be the biggest wind up ever! I hope it isn't, but it really would be disheartening for our thousands of loyal supporters, who are waiting for our resurrection!

Go. I'm not in the anti Moxey camp but we need a clean sweep. In reality he should have gone a few years ago.

I must say I'm in favour of him staying. I think he does his job well and I doubt we will get a completely new board so I think he should stay, question is, if he did go who would we get in to do his job? We run the risk of getting a complete tool in and him mismanaging money. But that's just how I see it, I suppose.

This could all be the biggest wind up ever! I hope it isn't, but it really would be disheartening for our thousands of loyal supporters, who are waiting for our resurrection!

I don't think there is a lot to suggest that might even possibly be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back