• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see this story has got people going. Loving the Moxey turned down the rival bid to keep his job. Must have missed the part where he purchased the club and then made the final decision on who would own it next.

It's amazing how people pick on part of a statement and run with it.

What was said in the Telegraph article:-

"Wolves expect a deal to go through within the next three weeks, though it could be completed sooner if negotiations go smoothly."

I should imagine that 'three weeks' was mentioned because that's when the season starts.

It's bollocks in that there are no rival bidders and it is not going to take three weeks. No fucking way.

It'll be done by the end of this week I reckon.

Looking forward to changing the title to Wolves are sold.

Who gives a shit if it isn't done in time to make a difference to this season.

Short term pain for long term gain etc. etc.

We'll still be able to strengthen the squad and start building for the next decade.

We'll still be able to strengthen the squad and start building for the next decade.

We need to get rid of Kevin Thelwell for that to be the case

I have to pay my mate £5 for every position we finish below Newcastle in the table (and vice versa). Get it sorted quick Moxley!

Keith Harrison Verified account 
‏@kharrison_star
Bumped into #Wolves contact in London. Reports of done deal premature. As of 5pm, talks continuing, nothing concrete #wwfc @tim_spiers_Star

Where was this contact while Timbo was flailing around last week?

‏@kharrison_star
Bumped into #Wolves contact in London. Reports of done deal premature. As of 5pm, talks continuing, nothing concrete #wwfc @tim_spiers_Star

Not gonna be selling papers by telling us the exact date and time it's gonna happen

Dropped his sports correspondent in the shit there hasn't he. Top work from the B&S.

The cryptic text from Alan Nixon intimated Moxey was meeting Mendes. I would say that's pretty much deal sewn up if he's meeting the agent of the players. Unless of course Mendes is buying us.

‏@kharrison_star

he bumped into Moxey at Euston. Painfully obvious

Dropped his sports correspondent in the shit there hasn't he. Top work from the B&S.

The cryptic text from Alan Nixon intimated Moxey was meeting Mendes. I would say that's pretty much deal sewn up if he's meeting the agent of the players. Unless of course Mendes is buying us.

With the what Mendes charges in agent fee's he probably could afford it.

Given the strict secrecy Wolves are handling this with would Moxey seriously tell Harrison that 'a deal is sewn up and an announcement is imminent, but keep it to yourself' after bumping into him on a train platform in London or is it more likely that he would tell him talks that it's all signed and sealed are premature and leave it at that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back