• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the strict secrecy Wolves are handling this with would Moxey seriously tell Harrison that 'a deal is sewn up and an announcement is imminent, but keep it to yourself' after bumping into him on a train platform in London or is it more likely that he would tell him talks that it's all signed and sealed are premature and leave it at that?

Unlikely on both he'd just refuse to comment as he would be sworn to confidentiality.

Last edited:
Keith Harrison Verified account 
‏@kharrison_star
Bumped into #Wolves contact in London. Reports of done deal premature. As of 5pm, talks continuing, nothing concrete #wwfc @tim_spiers_Star

Where was this contact while Timbo was flailing around last week?
Now his Dad was/is a proper journalist.

Plus in that photo Moxey is clearly on his own. Other Wolves bigwigs would have been travelling with him had it been a delegation and I would wager Skirrow doesn't travel cattle class.

Harrison lost a LOT of respect after that debacle regarding Morgan and Bettison and I daresay burned a lot of bridges with the club as a result. His subsequent behaviour of Twitter against fans who criticised the story was deplorable.

I've nothing against Tim Spiers and think he gets lots of unfair criticism but Harrison is supposed to be the editor of the local newspaper. He's a disgrace.

Sorry nothing to see here, just my OCD of not seeing a post in three hours kicking in..

So who's on Moxey watch today? We need to know what colour tie he's wearing so the Guess and Stir can report it!

Good job I haven't said my friend is moxeys postie,they'd be straight up the sorting office to find her and ask if she's seen or delivered any Chinese post marked letters to his house

Good job I haven't said my friend is moxeys postie,they'd be straight up the sorting office to find her and ask if she's seen or delivered any Chinese post marked letters to his house

Well.... Has she?!

You can't just say this, now we need to know!!

WM running with the Wolves takeover as its lead sports story this morning though not saying anything we don't already know

Until its actually announced there will be rehash after rehash as no one knows anything more than has already been said.

The closer we get to the start of the season the more the pressure will ramp up.

Harrison lost a LOT of respect after that debacle regarding Morgan and Bettison and I daresay burned a lot of bridges with the club as a result. His subsequent behaviour of Twitter against fans who criticised the story was deplorable.

I've nothing against Tim Spiers and think he gets lots of unfair criticism but Harrison is supposed to be the editor of the local newspaper. He's a disgrace.

He's not a the nicest man in person, either. I remember them calling me down to the E&S press office literally weeks after I started my new job (I work in marketing) and Harrison apologised to me for the entire debacle on Twitter and also how one of his journalists saw fit to bully a close friend of mine in his budget opinions column. I doubt he would have bothered had I been in another position in my organisation, so I never really saw the entire thing as more than a PR stunt to get advertising money out of me anyway...

I've texted my postie friend,she says she delivered something the other day,but doesn't know what it was,she can't read Chinese ;) but she has delivered his monthly invoice from pukka pies,that needed a 7.5 tonner and a forklift,it's so heavy

What is this debacle, pray tell?

Bettison was the policeman in overall charge at Hillsborough (Chief Constable of South Yorkshire if I remember). He lived in the area because he was also Chairman of Police Mutual (basically the police pension fund) when I worked for them in Lichfield.

Morgan invited him to a game in the director's box about the time that the inquiry was really starting to shower the police in shit. The E&S reported it as a massive exclusive, which not surprisingly pissed Morgan off as he got lots of shite because of his Liverpool connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back