• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was at Bradford and more importantly they should have focused on why O'Hara had made the bench.

It was also the game where Doyle and O'Hara got duped by the Baggies fan with the 5-1 gesture.

HAHAHA - MOXEY IS A BIT ROTUND. HE LIKES PIES. HAHAHAHAHA.

Ah, yes, I remember now.

Didn't Harrison also write a piece about how homosexuality was a lifestyle choice??

'Reports emerged last night that chief executive Jez Moxey will survive the proposed takeover and remain at the club.'

That would be AWESOME.

'Reports emerged last night that chief executive Jez Moxey will survive the proposed takeover'

Makes it sound like Robin Li's first job would have been killing Jez (maybe another Poll "How and where should Jez be executed")

Makes it sound like Robin Li's first job would have been killing Jez (maybe another Poll "How and where should Jez be executed")

Pie-ring squad?

Lolz lolz lolz

That would be a 'pukka' outcome.

Get it? Pukka? Pukka Pies? Eh? Eh?

Allegedley we were about to sign a peterboro player this week, but the peterboro player has pulled out of the deal because of the uncertainty over manager etc.

'Reports emerged last night that chief executive Jez Moxey will survive the proposed takeover and remain at the club.'

That would be AWESOME.

Queue the "Fat Moxley controller pieman" refused to sell to the highest bidder just to keep him in a job....

I have said this many times he does not do a bad job.....
Hayward, Morgan, and now possibly Li who have made more money than we can only dream about have all employed him...... He must be good at his job

Queue the "Fat Moxley controller pieman" refused to sell to the highest bidder just to keep him in a job....

Hayward, Morgan, and now possibly Li who have made more money than we can only dream about have all employed him...... He must be good at his job

He hasn't done a good job for a few years.

He's overseen a double relegation and was unable to balance the books either. On what grounds do you think he has done a good job over the last 5 years?

Just curious, but have you seen how the "Edwards has had starts under our last five managers, so he can't be that bad..." debates go?

Also, I have no doubt that had he performed at Redrow in the same way he had at Wolves, he wouldn't have had a job.

Our relegations were down to the Managers, and the owner,

I missed the part where Moxey picks the team, or actually puts his money in.
He has his objectives decided by Morgan

Also, I have no doubt that had he performed at Redrow in the same way he had at Wolves, he wouldn't have had a job.

Indeed, if he performed like that in any other business he would've been out a long time ago. He's a bang average CEO at best, tired ideas and staid leadership. He's at least 3 years past his best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back