• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how people are tenuously trying to link the ticket system upgrade to the takeover.

THEY'RE UPGRADING THE SOFTWARE TO SPEAK CHINESEY.

Tim II Columbo

"Kenny Jackett stated last week that a move for Nick Powell was on hold until the takeover situation was finalised. #wwfc"

So signing a player KJ wanted.....takeover has collapsed #madeupFACKT

Tim II Columbo

"Kenny Jackett stated last week that a move for Nick Powell was on hold until the takeover situation was finalised. #wwfc"

So signing a player KJ wanted.....takeover has collapsed #madeupFACKT

In fairness I think he's implying that it means it's gone through.

But of course reading anything we want into the tea leaves is so much fun at the moment....

In fairness I think he's implying that it means it's gone through.

But of course reading anything we want into the tea leaves is so much fun at the moment....
I know...just messing around.

ST's for South Bank £700 payable in cash, Chinese Yuan only (3500)

It'll be like when you're on Easyjet I'm getting my reciept enlarged and stuck on my seat

To be fair jonzy is alright and has been righta few ti.es before. Julias is the best for in the know stuff

I have just heard that a Mr Bhatti has put in a rival bid. Apparently he and his brother have big plans for Molineux...

Reports coming out of China that it's Ding Lei not Robin Li.

That would be funny given Albion fans tried to claim they made that rumour up

Reports coming out of China that it's Ding Lei not Robin Li.

Do you mean this news article? http://finance.sina.com.cn/roll/2016-07-11/doc-ifxtwiht3481325.shtml

Not sure I believe just that one source, run through Google Translate. Unclear whether it's referring to Lei being part of the same consortium as Li, buying AC Milan, or buying Wolves, or whether it's just one of the two buying Wolves themselves outside the consortium.

Can't rule it out though, of course. Any Mandarin speakers on here?

So we could be owned by Lei and Li..... Fuck sake, TWO multi billionaires owning us would push Albion fans over the cliff :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back