• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've been saying words to that effect for a long time. Well before this speculation. Jez said it at the end of season dinner, for instance. But it isn't any real concrete news (and no-one believed him before) so it wouldn't satisfy anyone.

Fair point, Deutsch.

Wolves are for sale

Let's just agree to agree that Wolves would've said something to the contrary if none of this was true. They haven't.

If they did, they risk a lot. It's better to keep everything under wraps until they can have the new owner standing inside the Baidu Arena holding a red Wolves kit.

The sale of Milan to a Chinese conglomerate, scheduled for June 15, has been deferred by another one or two weeks.

It seems there is radio silence order in place because no one is saying anything.

$#@! me, Berlusconi has a heart.

I shall say this only once and I am not going to elaborate irrespective of the questions ,the snide comments and barbs
At 1600 hours today I have a massive smile on my face.
Please accept this at face value because that is it for now folks.
Enjoy the home furlong.The malt will be out tonight

Posted by Jonzy on the Mix this afternoon. He is usually in the know read into what you will

He's a bit of a cock, isn't he? Like most "ITK" folk, to be fair. (Sam excluded).

Let's just agree to agree that Wolves would've said something to the contrary if none of this was true. They haven't.

If they did, they risk a lot. It's better to keep everything under wraps until they can have the new owner standing inside the Baidu Arena holding a red Wolves kit.

lol. vg mate.

hopefully it's in the bag. no concerns from me about being bought by a billionaire other than the obvious that you can only win matches on the pitch so we need to strengthen in the right ways, play the right tactics and in this division work harder than the opposition. nothing new but hope any incoming management team are appreciative of the tasks.

Jonzy is a tool.

This has been 100% happening for days, safest prediction ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back