• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. There is an element of "I must set myself up here to be as negative as possible, so if I end up right I can Lord it over everyone"

Bizarre really, because if they were right then the team that profess to support would suffer.

This take over is definitely/definitely not going to happen. Ifor it does happen it will be the best/worst this to happen to the club. We will/will not rename Molineux and it's guaranteed that we will/will not lose touch with our heritage.

Delete as appropriate and consider my self positioned for the outcome so I can say "I told you so!"

Actually, I do not believe this take-over will happen. I will believe it when I see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are sure it's Robin Li and not Rusty Lee we're on about right?

I was gonna ask similar but I thought he was just being ironic given all the bollocks that's been going on.

Actually, I do not believe this take-over will happen. I will believe it when I see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Believe me Steve, it is happening. But more importantly, how are you doing? The next time you are in sunny Lincolnshire, we must meet up again for a pint.

Remember when we thought it might be Kevin Muscat fronting a bid?

Ah, memories.

Remember when we thought it might be Kevin Muscat fronting a bid?

Ah, memories.

I remember when it might of been a consortium with Paul Ince involved! #shudder

Tom Ince for captain, penalties, corners free kicks, throws and goal kicks....

My only cautionary note if this goes through and we do start splashing the cash is give the new players and new team time to gel. It may take a short while to do that so you may find we sign so good players but dont win some games while we adjust and get a playing style. Particularly true the nearer we get to the start of the season. Some of our current senior players may have their noses put a little out of joint too.However I reckon that if it does go through we MUST be aiming top 6 and 75 points plus.

I only really have one request - that if this happens they keep Moxey on as CEO. Not out of any great thoughts that hes the best guy for the job, just to see a certain section of our fanbase self-combust.

I only really have one request - that if this happens they keep Moxey on as CEO. Not out of any great thoughts that hes the best guy for the job, just to see a certain section of our fanbase self-combust.

That would be utterly hilarious to say the least!

My only cautionary note if this goes through and we do start splashing the cash is give the new players and new team time to gel. It may take a short while to do that so you may find we sign so good players but dont win some games while we adjust and get a playing style. Particularly true the nearer we get to the start of the season. Some of our current senior players may have their noses put a little out of joint too.However I reckon that if it does go through we MUST be aiming top 6 and 75 points plus.

Well, nobody is going to splash millions in the hope of finishing 7th are they?

and most sensible fans would appreciate that any major overhaul of a team close to the start of a season is not without risk especially in a competitive and physical division like the championship. but to imagine there won't be the usual whines and moans at a disappointing result is wishful thinking isn't it?

If we're not top and 150 points clear after 10 games(I know the maths) it'll all be Chinese Mafia(triads?) out and we've no ambition,doing it on the cheap etc as usual

We'll be 'doing it on the cheap' if we don't spend 17 mil on a new left back etc. etc. :)

I sometimes wonder if "time to gel" isn't one of those footballing myths not borne out by reality. God knows they had 46 games to gel last season & look what we got

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back