• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 2 - Watford 2 a full blooded contest verdict thread

I don't know I missed it.

He was retweeting everybody slagging off his dad calling them deluded c**** who needed to read the rules of the game.

He didn't take too well to people criticising his weight either...

To be fair Watford fans seem very embarrassed by the situation and are slating him to.

If the FA had any balls they would ban the tosser for cheating

100% agree. I've never seen anything so embarrassing on a football pitch (apart from the 18st Weeble in the turquoise shirt)

Rivaldo's antics in the 2002 World Cup take some beating.

Once the referee has seen the incident on video, I fully expect the red card to be rescinded.

My highlight from today' game - Jack Price getting in to kick the cheating fucker in the air when the game resumed after Sako's red card.

Do the FA have the ability to hit the cheating cocksock from Watford with a ban?

Unfortunately not. The referee had obviously seen the incident, and deemed Sako to be guilty of violent conduct. That was clearly not the case, but the FA cannot take further action on a situation that the referee dealt with at the time.

Unfortunately not. The referee had obviously seen the incident, and deemed Sako to be guilty of violent conduct. That was clearly not the case, but the FA cannot take further action on a situation that the referee dealt with at the time.

Its shocking that they cannot / will not deal with players who cheat in the manner we witnessed today. To walk away unpunished is just wrong

The ref had obviously seen the RVLP incident against Bournemouth. This was exactly the same and that one was rescinded. Both referees were guessing based on the opposition player diving.

I agree. Cisse and Evans received long bans for "Spitgate", the Watford player should receive a similar ban for his disgraceful behaviour.

The ref had obviously seen the RVLP incident against Bournemouth. This was exactly the same and that one was rescinded. Both referees were guessing based on the opposition player diving.
The Bournemouth player dived after receiving a face full of RVLP forehead???

Back