• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What are you currently listening to....

Smooth 70's... absolutely brilliant radio station.

Wings of Heaven by Magnum. Listening to this at the moment, this album includes the wonderful, "Don't Wake the Lion".

After being reminded about how great they are, I had to listen to Fleetwood Mac this morning on the way to work. Had to put the Greatest Hits on because it has this song on it:

How was that song left off Rumours?

If it is possible to be in love with a voice then hers is the one...makes my heart go a flutter.

I've just heard this song for the first time. Beautiful. I know what you mean about her voice on it too - mmmm.

It's quite a slow simple song but very nice. I can see why it was a B-side though as it doesn't quite stand out. Personally my brain says I'd up the tempo by a few bpm. Even something like Dreams isn't quite as slow as that. But then again I'm not a multi-platinum, world renowned, award winning songwriter!

This is absolutely magnificent.

I put on 'From The Cradle' by Eric Clapton this morning. A tremendous blues album.

Can't agree. Sounded bang average to me. Nothing special going on at all.

Well from a guitarists point of view, that's fair enough. It's nice but nothing extraordinary, but Oddisees' lyrical capabilities are what make it for me.

Well from a guitarists point of view, that's fair enough. It's nice but nothing extraordinary, but Oddisees' lyrical capabilities are what make it for me.

I meant the whole package really - I rarely judge things on the basis of one element of a whole. Just seemed a bit one dimensional and characterless. Maybe it'd make more sense when juxtaposed with the original?

Got the new Wonderstuff album today (Miles Hunt and some others) and it is not a bad spend at £8 especially with some very nice cover versions of Midlands artists like Duran Duran, Dexys, The Prrimitives, Slade and The Move.

Just listening to Piano Man by Billy Joel. Great song.

I recently got into The Longest Time by Billy Joel. Great harmonies.

Just ordered my Fuck Buttons tickets - giggety!

I'm off on holiday tomorrow, so will spend part of this evening selecting cd's to listen to on the 3 hour journey there. Sigur Ros' newie is likely to feature - really liking that album! Haven't decided 100% what will go with it though. I've 3 hours to fill...

I'm off on holiday tomorrow, so will spend part of this evening selecting cd's to listen to on the 3 hour journey there. Sigur Ros' newie is likely to feature - really liking that album! Haven't decided 100% what will go with it though. I've 3 hours to fill...

Have a lovely holiday Mr Jelly :)

Hope you don't get a £100 fine for having time off in term time.

Have a good one.

Well, I'm naked, in the bath so...

Bath Time In Clerkenwell (The real) Tuesday Weld.

Doobie!! Doobie!! Do... If you get my meaning ;-)

The Felice Brothers by The Felice Brothers.

Such a tremendous album. Give it a listen. The Greatest Show On Earth, Frankie's Gun, What A Wonderful Life, Whiskey In My Whiskey all awesome songs.

Back