• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What are you currently listening to....

:icon_lol: I love Jack Black.

Also been listening to this fantastic one from Johnny Marr off his latest album. Really, really nice tune.

Pearl Jam - Yellow Ledbetter

What a beautiful song

Never heard it. Never heard them.

Listened to it over and over today and getting greatest hits later.

B3h - Pearl Jam are one of the greatest bands to have graced this planet! Get yourself a copy of their first 3 albums immediately.

Personally, I'd say you'd be better off with ten redux (it has extra tracks), & possibly vs. Personally I only have 1 other album of theirs, which has had 1 listen to date (their self titled recent album). The live bootleg is very raw, but powerful & the one I listen to most.

Would this be any good?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rearviewmirror_(Greatest_Hits_1991%E2%80%932003)

I heard that 'Black' was brilliant, not listened to any more yet though.

You could get that as a starting point if you wanted - it has the brilliant 'State of Love and Trust' on it which is not on any of their albums.

I am slightly biased as they are one of my favourite ever bands but as LJ says you definitely should get at least the first 2 albums (Ten & Vs). The rest of their albums are less popular but personally I think Vitalogy & Yield are both also superb albums. I was also very impressed with their last effort (Backspacer) and thought it was their best album since Yield. I will stop harping on about them now!

I've noted it all by my PC for later.

That Yellow Ledbetter has proper got into my eardums - Absolutely awesome. It's great when you find a new song and then sometimes a band to follow.

How have I only just listened to Pearl Jam.

B3h likes this.

'Rest Of My Life ' Ludacris ft Usher David Guetta

Back