• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter Transfer Thread (And Summer Free Transfers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned if not true.

New rule - Shit Source, piss off. Harsh I know but this is how the world works now...

I dont usually post stuff unless i have faith in the source.
This I am not sure about but posted it anyway.

Risk taker...I like your style

New rule still stands though

As he resides in Glasgow, his "source" could well be Buckfast which might limit reliability.

1/3 he leaves Bournemouth this window and 8/11 he joins us with skybet

Calling DW, Spiers wants a chat on Twitter:

Tim Spiers
‏Verified account @tim_spiers_Star
15m15 minutes ago

Personally I think the 2014/15 Afobe would score goals for fun for this team in the Championship. Wolves looking at the bigger picture though....could he be no.1 striker in the Prem? Jury out on that. Still young though (24) and ridiculously talented.

https://twitter.com/tim_spiers_Star/status/957965016979910656

I don’t want Afobe back personally but I’ve just seen that Villa want to hijack the move so now I want him here so they can’t have him [emoji1]

If it’s just a loan then it’s pretty risk free. If it was Afobe on loan or nothing then I’d go Afobe.

I think he offers things that Bonatini doesn't, he'll gamble in the box more whereas Bonatini holds back, so he'd probably score more goals. He wouldn't link play in the same way so we'd be hampered that way. We also don't play the type of through balls to give him one on ones which was his most impressive quality last time around. As I said yesterday on loan fine, but as Bournemouth seem to want a loan with a view to permanent which I presume would be promotion based then I'd pass.

I've already had one Afobe discussion on there today (with someone who decided to open up by being as obnoxious as possible), I think that's me done.

I don’t want Afobe back personally but I’ve just seen that Villa want to hijack the move so now I want him here so they can’t have him [emoji1]

Pretty sure Bruce has said that they aren't doing any major business now, think they'd struggle to justify yet another £40-50k/wk (minimum) player on the books, even short term. Although he does talk a lot of shit and does a lot of weird things, so who knows.

I've already had one Afobe discussion on there today (with someone who decided to open up by being as obnoxious as possible), I think that's me done.

Just in the middle of one now but I'm not responding to obnoxious comments just because I have a different opinion so I'm done too. Social media is so frustrating at times.

I would sooner Villa have him just as they have found a balance with a 4-1-4-1 system. Bruce then likely to shoehorn an extra striker into his team and lose the balance completely.

The Afobe we had just before he left would be great.....considering most the time he was covering right back as well.....2 for 1 :icon_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back