• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter Transfer Thread (And Summer Free Transfers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thelwell signed him. Ken never wanted him, he was about as enthusiastic about it as I would be if you handed me a copy of Mark Halsey's autobiography for Christmas.

Ken wanted "Power"....or a simple target man. Kev got him Mason and Ken spent months saying "not sure where we can play him" and put Siggy up front because he was alright at heading balls.

Have we all got it wrong, and Ken wanted Max Power?

Sturridge is the type of player we should be avoiding, rather than seeking out. Doesn't fit our style on or off the pitch. 28 & with his injury record? Be surprised if anyone signs him.

Locadia to Brighton done. So we can cross him off. Be interesting to see what we missed out on.

He's got West Ham written all over him.

- Striker
- International
- Big name
- Signing from big club
- Will be a relatively low fee, and the idiot owners won't be able to work out why he's going cheap, while proclaiming their genius at signing him
- Always injured
- Will not fit into how they play
- Ridiculous wages

You couldn't tick many more boxes.

West Brom had a bid rejected by all accounts liverpool want to keep him

Locadia to Brighton done. So we can cross him off. Be interesting to see what we missed out on.

I think we moved on from this one in September. We're no longer planning on promotion, we're looking at next season which is probably why we aren't being linked with loads of bang average players.

Ken wanted "Power"....or a simple target man. Kev got him Mason and Ken spent months saying "not sure where we can play him" and put Siggy up front because he was alright at heading balls.

Just thinking back to that time makes me feel sick.

We're linked with Chris Martin today

I wonder how many times that's been written

Zyro going to Charlton on loan. He should tell Robinson to go fuck himself and refuse the move.

Zyro going to Charlton on loan. He should tell Robinson to go fuck himself and refuse the move.

Why, was it Robinson that scythed him down? Hope it works out for him and he is able to get some sort of career going again

Why, was it Robinson that scythed him down? Hope it works out for him and he is able to get some sort of career going again
No, it was Robinson who refused to apologise or acknowledge the severity of the foul.

I'll defer to Zyro. If he feels mad still, so do I. If not, then que sera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back