• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter Transfer Thread (And Summer Free Transfers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we steal Sturridge, or does he need a prem move for the World Cup?

He certainly links the play really well and would assist us next season.

BBC article describing Dybala at Juventus as neither a forward nor a winger. Sounds ideal to play with Jota just behind Aboubakar next season for us ;)

Make it happen Nuno/Jorge! That would be spaff-tastic.

I had a look at Locadia on YT and can't remember why but wasn't so impressed. Think it was his passing, never looked up for any of them, and was a bit clunky on ze ball.

Could we steal Sturridge, or does he need a prem move for the World Cup?

He certainly links the play really well and would assist us next season.
Do we want a striker that gets injured every 4 games?

Well, it has been a while and it will make a change from full backs.

On the rare occasion Sturridge is fit and interested he has strengths, however I would not describe being a link man as one of them.

On the rare occasion Sturridge is fit and interested he has strengths, however I would not describe being a link man as one of them.
He drops off into the hoke and takes the ball into feet brings otgers into the game.

I really like him he's not been injured for a while.
I think he needs to play in the prem for the world cup we need another striker to back up Kane.

Wolves need another striker

Rashford and Vardy I would have ahead of Sturridge. And even Sterling as a false nine I would prefer. Then you've got the likes of Callum Wilson who may not be as talented as Sturridge but are playing games and doing alright.

He drops off into the hoke and takes the ball into feet brings otgers into the game.

Not really as he never passes the ball. He is one of the greediest, most infuriating forwards I've ever seen play for England.

Technically he could do that role but he never has and I doubt he's going to start doing it now. He hasn't played since early December; so he's either injured for the billionth time or Klopp prefers a very raw Solanke over him in the matchday squads for a reason.

He drops off into the hole and takes the ball into feet, does a couple of unnecessary step overs before being a greedy bar steward and shoots from a ridiculous angle into row z.

Wolves need another striker

Fixed it for you.

Didn't Klopp basically say he wont play when he is actually fit, he says he isnt ready or something like that. I'm sure
Klopp told him to man up and they fell out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back